18

She was sleeping when she heard a knock on the door

She was sleeping when she heard a knock on the door. She rubs her eyes and opens the door, revealing Jaeyong. She pushes Eunra away and rushes to Jaemin.

"Jaemin, are you okay?" she looked at Jaemin and sat on the chair beside the unconscious man. Eunra looked down at Jaemin sadly. 

"What did you do to him?" Jaeyong looked up to Eunra, glaring at her.

She gets up from her seat and walks towards Eunra.

"You are supposed to take care of him. If you did, he wouldn't be dying at the hospital right now!" she yells with wide eyes. The door went open revealing a nurse.

"Miss, I really need you to keep your voice low. This is a hospital." She gave a small smile and left, closing the door.

Jaeyong turns back to Eunra.

"Tell me what happened."

"Stop asking me like you didn't know, Jaeyong. I am not that stupid. You planned all of this, don't you?" she guesses. Eunra wasn't 100% sure but one guess won't hurt.

I mean, Jaeyong is a little bit sus all the time and she knows she's hiding something.

"Me? I planned all of this? Why would you think that I would hurt my own brother?" Jaeyong lifts an eyebrow, provoking Eunra.

"Since the day I met you, I know you want me to disappear so bad. But you can't do that. You want me to suffer so you sacrifice your own brother in order to make me feel alone." Jaeyong grabbed her by her neck.

"Your mouth stinks, woman. I don't know why does my stupid brother fell in love with you." she scoffs. Eunra pushes her hands away off of her neck.

"I can just kill you with my eyes closed. But no." Jaeyong took a step closer.

"You really want to know who planned this?"

"Hajun."

Eunra's eyes widen. She shakes her head. "No, you're lying. You just want to make me hate him."

Jaeyong smiles.

The door went open, revealing Hajun. Jaeyong smirks. "Oh, there you go. The killer." he stops in his tracks and looks at Eunra and back to Jaeyong.

"What did you just tell her?" Eunra turned to her side and went to sit beside Jaemin.

Wake up, please wake up. I can't handle this without you.

"Just tell her, Hajun."

"Tell me what?" Eunra looked up to Hajun.

"Eunra, I didn't mean to do it." Hajun gazes at Eunra, softly.

She looks down and sighs.

"Both of you, please get out."

"Eunra, listen. Jaemin is not a good guy. He isn't the right one for you." Hajun whispered.