15

"Eunra

"Eunra." he pushes the door to see Eunra sitting at the edge of the bed. Jaemin walked towards her and sat.

"Eunra, do you trust me?"

"Who is she?" Eunra turns to Jaemin. He sighs.

"She's the girl I am supposed to marry."

"Oh, so she's like your second wife-to-be?" she accuses.

"What? No! What are you talking about?" Jaemin denies.

"Oh, yes. Of course you're going to divorce me first before marrying her. Right? That was the plan, isn't it?"

Jaemin took a minute to process what the heck his wife is talking about.

"Eunra, can you please stop jumping into conclusions? I don't even know what she is doing." he raises his voice.

"Now I know why you signed the divorce papers." she gritted her teeth.

"It is because you've fucked her before and you love her. You realize that our marriage doesn't mean anything to you and you wanted a divorce because you gave up on our marriage!"

PAP!

A slap landed on her cheeks.

"All this time haven't you realized one of the main reasons why we are always fighting? It is you! You accuse me of stuff I never do, and now? You're saying that our marriage means nothing to me?"

"For 8 months, Eunra. 8 months I've been trying to regain your trust, to create a husband and wife connection between us, to make you love me and you said that our marriage means nothing to me. What the fuck was that?" he added.

Eunra was surprised by Jaemin's action but of course, she wouldn't want to lose.

"Haechan, my boyfriend never lay a hand on me. But you, my husband just slapped me? Is that a good husband?" she tested Jaemin, still touching her reddened right cheeks.

Jaemin bit his lips out of anger.

"So we're comparing husbands with boyfriends now? That Haechan guy is dead. He's gone. He's out of this world. What can that dead guy do for you? Hugging you because you wished you could hug him longer before he goes to hell?" Eunra gets up from the bed and stares into Jaemin's eyes.

Her hands slapped Jaemin's cheeks, hard.

"Don't say that about my boyfriend. He's much better than you, anyways."

Jaemin cocks a smile.

"Your boyfriend? Oh, I see now. I'm the bad guy here, right?"

"Have you ever loved me more than you love Haechan?" he started to tear up.

"I see it now. Dead guy over me, your husband."

"Don't play the victim here, Jaemin." she replied.