19

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jaemin stops eating and asks Eunra who has been staring at her for the past few minutes

She smiles.

"You're gorgeous." he smiled.

"Well, look at my wife." she blushes.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Eunra lifts an eyebrow, smiling nervously.

Jaemin nodded and pushed his plate away.

"The other day, at the hospital. You asked me if you made a mistake and that I will forgive you. What do you mean by that?" She scooted closer to Jaemin.

He smiles bitterly.

"It's nothing. I'm just scared." Eunra is about to respond but her phone buzzes. 

Baskin Robbins, 12pm.

She lifted an eyebrow. A message from an unknown sender.

-

She stops in front of the ice cream shop, taking a peek inside to see if there's someone she knew. Her eyes widened when she saw Haechan in her sight.

She walks inside and sits in front of Haechan. He looks up to her and presses his lips together. "How do you know that I want to see you?" Eunra rolled her eyes.

"You're the only one I know here." Haechan nodded nervously. "I'm sorry if-"

"Can you please just say whatever you want to say? I have a husband." he took a deep breath. "Your late father has an affair." Haechan looked at her to see her reaction.

"Yeah, I knew that already. Next?" she lay back. "With Jaeyong." she chokes on her drink when she hears it. "What the fuck?"

Haechan gestures to her to keep her voice low. "I need to tell you everything. And when I say everything, I mean, everything. I hope you can take it." she knitted her eyebrows.

"It all started when Jaeyong met your father. Your father has been supporting Jaeyong financially and basically everything. You know, sugar daddies and sugar babies." Eunra looked at Haechan in disbelief. "W-What?"

"I need to tell you everything first. Then only you can ask me questions because I don't have much time left." "Time left for what?" Haechan smiles and continues.

"How did your dad die?" he asks. "Heart attack." he shook his head. "Hajun poisoned him." she started to breath heavily. "Haechan, can we please, talk about this outside?"

Haechan looked around and brought Eunra outside. Once she's outside, she puked. Haechan took off his jacket and gave it to her. Eunra looked up to him. Why the fuck is he being so nice to me all of sudden?

"Are you done?" he asks in concern. She nodded and wiped her mouth. "Haechan, why do I need to trust you with all of this? You can lie to me. I mean, you did lie to me about everything." she asks sarcastically. Haechan sighs. "When I first lied to you about my feelings, I got my revenge for Jaemin. But this time, if I lie to you, I get nothing."

Eunra looked away.

"I'm doing this for Jaemin. Not you." Eunra laughs.

"Haechan, you just stabbed him in his chest."

"I did and I regret that." Eunra scoffs. Haechan sighs and continues.

"Then-"

"Haechan, why are you telling me all this?" she asks, not satisfied with how Haechan is acting so much different.

"I want to help you." "Bullshit." Haechan took a step closer to Eunra. "If you didn't want to listen then it's okay. Just so you know, you'll be living in a lie forever if you didn't know about this."

He knows, sooner or later he'll die.

-

He took a few steps and saw her sister. "Why are you asking me to come here?" she smirks.

"Oh god, innocent much, Jaemin?" he looked away.

"I think she knows." "About what?"

"What you did."

-

"Here's the address." he gave Eunra a small piece of paper.

"I need to go now." she nodded. Haechan stops in his tracks and turns around.

"Eunra, I'm sorry for everything that I've done although I know sorry isn't enough. But, all I want you to do is take care of Jaemin for me."

"People make mistakes. Some of them deserve a second chance and sadly, I'm not one of them." Haechan smiles bitterly.

"I'm sorry." he left. Wait.

"Haechan, did Jaemin do anything?" he smiles.

"Like I said, mistakes."

She shakes her head. When Haechan told her everything about what Hajun and Jaeyong did, what surprises her is that she didn't shed a single tear.

She's sad, she's mad. But she didn't cry, too tired to cry.

She took out her phone and dialled Jaemin's number since he is not home. A few rings later, he picked up.

"Baby, where are you?" she asks. "I'm hanging out with my friends," he replied. "When will you be back?" 

"I don't know, yet. Why?" "Oh, can I go out to see a friend?" "Sure. We'll go home together." she smiles. "Okay, love you." she was waiting for a response but realized he hung up. 

Weird.

-

"Where is Haechan?" he asks after ending the phone call. Jaeyong chuckles. "Changing attitude for your lovely wife?" Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"I am not going to repeat myself." 

"There he is." she pointed towards a room behind her and Jaemin went inside it. His eyes widen at the sight of Haechan, lying on the floor with blood everywhere. He stepped outside and pulled back Jaeyong's hair.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"What did you do to her, you psychopath?!" he yells, eyes widening.

"Hajun did it!" he let go of her hair and looked to his right, seeing Hajun smirking.

"You're not so good of a brother do you?" he chuckles.

"What about you? Good husband?" Jaemin clenches his jaw. "Shut the fuck up."

"What? You think I'm going to stay silent? You think I'm going to just forget what you did to my father?"

"Hajun, you're the one who killed your own dad."

"You hypnotized me to put the poison in my dad's drink, you asshole!" he yells angrily.

"Baby?"

omgeesh one more chapter and we are done lakdkandjadn