Chapter 1: The Sprite Cranberry Quest Begins

Kirby woke up. It wasn't really normal for him to wake up at an early time like 9:00AM but he did anyway. This was because today was December 1st. Kirby proceeded to leave his house and go to the nearest store in Dreamland with a bag full of money. Inside was a Waddle Dee behind a counter. Kirby walked towards the Waddle Dee.
"Hello." The Waddle Dee said.
"Poyo!" Kirby answered.
"So, what can I do for you?" The Waddle Dee asked.
"Sprite Cranberry please." Kirby answered
"Ok, how many?" The Waddle Dee asked.
"All." Kirby answered
The Waddle Dee was shocked
"I might've misheard you." He said. "How many Sprite Cranberries do you want?"
Kirby answered with the same answer.
"So you want all of it?" He said.
Kirby nodded his head and placed the bag filled with money on the counter. The Waddle Dee then took the money and then proceeded to go to the back of the shop. He then reemerged with boxes filled with Sprite Cranberry.
"Here you go." He said, still surprised. "Enjoy!"
"Poyo!" Kirby said as he took the boxes and left the store.
Kirby then called for the Warp Star and put the boxes onto it. He then flew the Warp Star into the throne room Castle Dedede, probably causing a lot of property damage but idk. In Castle Dedede, he saw King Dedede and Escargoon there.
"KIRBEH." Dedede yelled as he was very startled. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE AND WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY CANS OF SPRITE CRANBERRY?"
"I don't even want to partake in whatever's happening here." Escargoon said as he proceeded to walk away and phase out of existence until he becomes plot significant.
Kirby proceeded to hand Dedede a note that said "give sprite cranberry to them." and below was listed an army of names.
"So you want me to do all of this myself?" Dedede said
Kirby shook his head and Dedede thought for a few seconds.
"Oh yeah I get it now!" Dedede loudly proclaimed as he was very proud in himself for figuring out what Kirby meant. "So you want me and you to deliver Sprite Cranberry to everyone on this list?"
Kirby nodded his head.
"One second I need to check my schedule." Dedede said as he proceeded to grab an empty piece of paper out of his pocket. He then looked at it and proceeded to eat it.
"Well, I got nothing better to do I guess." Dedede said. "So anyways, where do we start?"
Kirby signalled Dedede to go on the Warp Star with the army of Sprite Cranberry boxes which for some reason didn't fall off of the Warp Star when Kirby entered Castle Dedede due to plot convenience. Dedede and Kirby went on the Warp Star and flew to their next location, Ripple Star.
They crashed into the Castle there and probably caused a lot of property damage but idk and then Dedede fell off and crashed into Queen Ripple as she was going down a bunch if stairs which caused them to do the polar opposite of a backwards long jump down the stairs but for some reason, they both survived lol.
"Well that was an interesting way to enter the castle." Queen Ripple said. "Anyways, what can I do for you."
"This." Kirby said as he handed her the same note he handed Dedede.
"Oh so you want her to help as well." Dedede said to Kirby.
"I don't even know what I'm doing but I have nothing better to do so here I am." Dedede said to Queen Ripple.
"I'll help." Queen Ripple said.
"Poyo!" Kirby said.
He then signalled them to go on the Warp Star with the Sprite Cranberry that's still intact due to plot convenience. They then flew to Dreamland at 3764boiledeggs/second.
And thus began their adventure,
Or not,
It really depends on whether i continue this or not i mean i could be playing mario rn so im gonna go do that bye lol