Chapter 2: The Thirstiest Time of the Year

(I actually wrote chapter 2 of the best fanfic ever you all should feel honoured)

Kirby, King Dedede and Queen Ripple crash landed on Popstar along with all of the boxes of Sprite Cranberry. They all proceeded to look at the list of people to give Sprite Cranberry to.
"Ok so uhhh." Queen Ripple said. "Who's first."
"Rick, Kine, Coo, Pitch, Nago and Chuchu" Kirby said. "The list is in order."
"Kirby, she asked for the first person." King Dedede said. "Not the entire list."
"They're all in one area." Kirby said.
Dedede then looked at the list again and realised how many people are on the list.
"You know what." Dedede said. "I'm not bothered to waste my time with this. I'm going back to the castle."
"Poyo!" Kirby said but in a very sad tone.
"Dedede please." Queen Ripple said "We can't do this without you."
"You already have yourself and Kirby so what makes me special?" Dedede said.
"You're my friend." Kirby said. "So you're special!"
Dedede sighed to himself.
"Ok fine." Dedede said. "I'll go but I hope we can speedrun any% glitchless WR this."
"I only understood half of what you said." Queen Ripple said
"Well Queen Ripple." Dedede said. "Whether you like it or not, I got a lot of things to tell ya!"
"Well I am intrigued." Queen Ripple said. "I wouldn't mind hearing about what you have to say."
Kirby then signalled both of them to follow him into the woods and they did. They all were holding boxes of Sprite Cranberry through the usually quiet woods and I'm only saying usually because all you could hear there was the sound of Dedede talking about speedrunning, backwards long jumping, half A presses, parallel universes and many other things. They ended up making it to the habitat of the animal friends. They left 6 Sprite Cranberry cans outside their habitat as they were currently hibernating. Then, they saw a small blob emerge from the woods. This turned out to be the second person on the list, Gooey.
"helo" gooey said. "idk what im doing lol"
"Poyo!" Kirby said. "Wanna Sprite Cranberry?"
"yes pls" gooey said. "i lik sprit"
Gooey then used his tongue to grab the Sprite Cranberry and he then ate the entire thing.
"nice thank u" gooey said "am going now bye.
Gooey then rolled across the floor out of the woods and also out of this fanfic.
"I still have no idea what he even is." Dedede said.
"I mean he's kind of cute though." Queen Ripple said.
"Eh, a lil bit." Dedede said. "Anyways, so let me fully explain how truly broken the backwards long jump is ok so people have actually bet the game with no stars which seems crazy but its actually true ok let me explain-"
Dedede then proceeded to continue explaining this as they made their way to the next destination, Adeleine's cabin.
In around 2.47 minutes per second per hour per day but actually in around 3 minutes, they arrived at her house. Dedede then knocked on the door but he did it using 100% of his power and he ended up breaking the door and sending it flying into the other side of the room. Adeleine was in the house and was very surprised.
"I'll fix it!" Kirby said. He then proceeded to eat the door and he gained the most well-known copy ability:
Door Kirby.
Meanwhile, Dedede called a bunch of Waddle Dees on his phone to repair the door.
"Poyo!" Kirby said to Adeleine.
"Hello everyone." Adeleine said. "That sure was an eventful way to come here."
"Wanna Sprite Cranberry?" Kirby said.
"Yeah, of course." Adeleine said. "Thanks."
"We're currently going on an adventure to deliver Sprite Cranberry to everyone in Dreamland." Dedede said.
"Oh cool." Adeleine said. "Do you mind if I come?"
"Poyo!" Kirby said which basically means that he wants her to because why would anyone say otherwise?
"Of course you can come." Dedede said.
"It really would help to have an extra person with us." Queen Ripple said
Then two Waddle Dees appeared out of thin air to repair the door. Kirby then dropped the Door Ability star and then he sucked it up and spit it into the sun. Kirby then looked at the list and saw who the next person was. It was Meta Knight this was going to be a challenge as no one truly knows where Meta Knight is as he kind of just appears out of no where. Kirby, Adeleine and Dedede knew that this was going to be a challenge and they were ready. Queen Ripple doesn't know anything about Meta Knight so she was just vibing lol.