Final Chapter: Kirby's Encounter at Castle Dedede

"KIRBY HOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO DO THAT!" Dedede yelled.
"With help from Bandana Dee and Escargoon." Kirby answered.
"Bandana Dee would definitely help but Escargoon definitely wouldn't." Dedede said.
"Well we should ask him just in case." Adeleine asked.
"Adeleine, you've never met him." Dedede answered.
"But still." Adeleine said.
"Alright fine let's go." Dedede said.
They all then went on the Warp Star and crashed into Castle Dedede in like 4.3 milliseconds.
"Alright, we should split in two.." Dedede began to say. "Kirby, Ribbon and Adeleine will ask Bandana Dee while me and Queen Ripple will ask Escargoon."
"I don't really see a need to split into two." Adeleine said.
"It's so we can speedrun any% this." Dedede answered.
Adeleine had no idea what he said but she just accepted it. They all then split into the appropriate group and went searching. Kirby, Adeleine and Ribbon proceeded to knock on Bandana Dee's door and it opened up.
"Oh hello everyone!" He said. "It's good to see you all here."
"Wanna Sprite Cranberry?" Kirby asked.
"Of course Kirby!" Bandana Dee answered. "I really appreciate it."
"We were also wondering if you would want to help us deliver Sprite Cranberry to everyone on this list?" Adeleine asked as she handed Bandana Dee a copy of Kirby's list of people to give Sprite Cranberry to. Kirby has infinite copies of that list btw.
"Yeah of course!" Bandana Dee said. "I would never turn down an adventure with you all!"
Bandana Dee then put the Sprite Cranberry can he was given into the fridge and then he went with Kirby, Adeleine and Ribbon.
Meanwhile, Dedede and Queen Ripple went to Escargoon's room and knocked on his door. The door then proceeded to open.
"What is it?" Escargoon said. "I'm pretty busy right now."
"Wanna Sprite Cranberry?" Dedede asked.
"Yeah sure" Escargoon said. "I appreciate it."
"We were wondering if you wanted to help us deliver Sprite Cranberry to everyone on this list?" Queen Ripple asked as she handed him Kirby's list. Escargoon then looked at the list and then proceeded to rip it to shreds.
"Do you really think I'd join you?" Escargoon said, laughing to himself.
"I mean I was just aski-" Queen Ripple began to say.
"Listen pigtails, why don't you get your glasses checked and see that I have better things to do." Escargoon responded.
Queen Ripple was very sad and embarrassed.
"Escargoon I understand that you don't want to come but there's no need to be rude!" Dedede said.
"Sorry Dedede but I guess the truth hurts." Escargoon answered. "Anyways Dedede, if you need me for important business I'm always here."
Escargoon then slammed the door before opening it up after a few seconds.
"Thanks for the Sprite Cranberry by the way." Escargoon said. "I really appreciate it."
Escargoon then shut the door again.
Kirby, Adeleine, Bandana Dee and Ribbon proceeded to meet up with Dedede and Queen Ripple.
"So, did you get him?" Adeleine asked.
"no." Queen Ripple mumbled. "he was very vocal about it."
Ribbon was then overcome with fury and proceeded to rabidly knock on Escargoon's door 100times/second. The door opened up.
"Oh hey Deded- oh." Escargoon answered. "Who even are you?"
"It's Ribbon and I won't tolerate how you hurt my queen's feelings!" Ribbon yelled.
Escargoon proceeded to cover his ears
"AAAAAHHH YOUR VOICE!" Escargoon said. "You must be very annoying to be around."
Escargoon then looked around and saw everyone there.
"Oh hey Kirby." Escargoon said.
"Poyo!" Kirby answered.
"Ok so what's the deal here?" Escargoon asked.
"Kirby got us all to deliver Sprite Cranberry to everyone on that list you ripped up." Dedede said.
"And you rejected my queen very rudely and I won't tolerate it." Ribbon added.
"Alright, I'm sorry I offended Toko Fukawa's feelings now will you leave me alone?" Escargoon said.
"Wait you like Danganronpa?" Ribbon asked.
"Oh, yeah." Escargoon answered.
"Nice!" Ribbon exclaimed. "Toko Fukawa is one of my favouri-"
Escargoon then proceeded to punch her into the wall. The entire world then started crumbling as Escargoon then started ascending beyond this fanfiction absorbing everything and everyone. Leborn James then rises from the ground.
"Kirby, you are poggers for allowing this to happen!" Lebron said.
"Poyo!" Kirby said.
They then high five and everyone in the world then goes to the Sprite Cranberry dimension and then they vibe.
The End.