part two

~Y/n pov~I called an uber and headed to the coffee shop jonah told me to meet them at

~Y/n pov~
I called an uber and headed to the coffee shop jonah told me to meet them at. I got there and i seen the boys at a table and they waved for me to come over. I went and sat with them but i noticed again there were only 4 of them. "Sorry corbyn's running late, he's normally not like this i don't know what's been up with him lately" jonah stated. "It's fine" i say

"Well tell us about yourself y/n, we need to get to know eachother" jack said, so i started telling them all about my life. About how i found my love for photography, and kate and my family, and just everything to know about me. We were talking and laughing when a boy approached the table. He had bright blonde hair, gorgeous blue eyes, and was very attractive. Then he sat down between jonah and daniel "sorry i'm late guys, blame Christina" he said. I'm assuming this is corbyn.

He looked up and made eye contact with me and i smiled at him, "hi i'm y/n, you must be corbyn" i said, he smiled back at me and said "haha yes, i'm corbyn and i'm sorry for not getting to meet you yesterday and then being late today" "it's fine" i say. We all order coffees and food and get back to talking about ourselves. I learned a lot about each of them within the hour and a half we were at the restaurant.

I learned that they all have girlfriends except daniel,  maybe i could set him and kate up. We finished eating and the guys asked if we could go take some pictures, and of course i said yes. We all got in jonahs car and rode around until we found a pretty spot to take pictures at. They all took turns getting pics and then i got a few of them all together. While taking pics of corbyn i realized just how attractive he was. "i can't be thinking like that, i have to stay professional!" i thought to myself.

After spending the majority of the day together it was about time for me to head home. I told the guys i was gonna call an uber to take me home and then corbyn offered to drive me. "No it's fine i can call an uber" i said "no I insist, i was late and didn't even meet you yesterday let me do this to make up for being rude" he said "no really, it's fine" i pleaded "i'm driving you and you can't do anything about it" he insisted. So i gave in and he grabbed his keys then we got in his car.

On the way to my apartment we caught up talking about the things i had talked about with the other guys before he showed up and we got to know eachother a lot better! He was such a kind hearted person and you could tell it when he talked. He was also a big nerd, i bet he told me about 20 random facts the whole ride. We got to my house and i got out and thanked him for the ride home "it's the least i could do, plus we got to know eachother a little better!" He said "well i'll see you in 2 days when tour starts" i say "yes i can't wait, see you then!" He said and then he drove away.

___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥