part ten

~Y/n pov~I was so excited to finally be back in LA and finally getting to see kate again! As soon as the bus got to the venue i called an uber and went straight to kates house! I knocked on the door and within a second the door was flung open and ...

~Y/n pov~
I was so excited to finally be back in LA and finally getting to see kate again! As soon as the bus got to the venue i called an uber and went straight to kates house! I knocked on the door and within a second the door was flung open and kate squealed and hugged me tight. "Can't. Breathe." l mumbled out of breathe from her strong grip "oh sorry, i just missed you SO much" she excitedly said. We finally made it inside her apartment and sat down on the couch to talk "so tell me EVERYTHING about touring and traveling the country!" she demanded and so i told her everything that's happened and all about my growing feelings for Corbyn.

"So you like corbyn?" she asked excited "yeah... a lot" i nervously say "and he doesn't know?" She asked "nope... but jonah and daniel know. But corbyn just broke up with his girlfriend of like 3 years because she didn't love him like he loved her. it's really sad" i say "well you've got to tell him before he moves on and finds someone else" she replied. "But what if he's not over Christina and i make things awkward between us" i responded "but if you don't tell him and you miss your chance you'll regret not telling him" she said "i guess you're right... i just gotta find the right time to tell him. Thanks kate. you always know what to do" i thanked her "well duh. that's what bestfriends are for" she smirked and i playfully hit her arm.

The boys had their LA show in a couple hours so kate and i got ready at her place and then headed over to the venue! I was so excited for tonights show because it's LA and the boys say the LA shows are always so fun, but mainly because i'm meeting all the boys' girlfriends gabbie, kay, and tate! I've been texting the girls on and off for the past couple weeks and they're all super sweet so i know we're all gonna be great friends! Kate and i were in the green room just waiting for the other girls to get here and Kate showed me a post by a fan account...

Christina is insane

Christina is insane... she's going to make everyone hate me and think i broke them up. I started crying and right then gabbie, kay, and tate all walked in and ran over to comfort me and ask what was wrong. I told them everything... how Christina hates me, how she's going to ruin my name, and my feelings for corbyn. They all comforted me and told me they never got along with Christina because she was kind of crazy, i now understand that completely.

The girls made me feel better after talking and laughing about stuff, but then it was time for me to go to m&g so i left and headed there. When i got there i started taking pictures of the guys like normally but i noticed so many fans glaring at me and giving me dirty looks. I brushed it off and went back to the green room until it was time to start the show.

The show started and i was doing as i normally do, running all around the stage near the barrier to get pics and vids of the boys, but several times girls would yell stuff like "snake" and "you suck" as i ran past them. It was so upsetting and i know that it's all because of that post, it just made me sad how people hated me now all from a lie.

After the show the girls and kate all said goodbye and we all planned a girls night when i was back in LA, although today kind of sucked atleast i made some new bestfriends. We all headed back on the bus and i wanted to talk to Corbyn about the whole Christina thing but he was still acting so weird around me. He was in the back room alone so i walked back there, shut the door, and sat down beside him "Corbyn can we talk?" I asked "uh yeah sure" he said not looking up from his phone.

___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥