part five

~Y/n pov~So it's been about 2 weeks and tour is going really well! It's fun traveling around with the guys, who i'm a lot closer with, we're all bestfriends now

~Y/n pov~
So it's been about 2 weeks and tour is going really well! It's fun traveling around with the guys, who i'm a lot closer with, we're all bestfriends now. Today we're in New York but we have a day off before their two New York shows so we went site seeing earlier and were all just having a great time. Corbyn left us early though because his girlfriend Christina lives here in New York, even though i've seen him struggle in his relationship recently. I feel bad for him, he won't tell me what's wrong but he's always so sad and it makes me really sad to see him like that.

I've grown closest to corbyn, we just connect on a different level than the others, i don't know what it is but we have so much in common and always get along no matter what. I must admit i've grown feelings for corbyn, i know i can't date him because i work with him and he's got a girlfriend, but it's so hard to be with him everyday and having to hide these feelings. I'll get over it though, as long as i stay focused on work and remember he has Christina, because I'm certainly not one of those girls who breaks up a committed relationship because of a dumb crush i have.

So after site seeing we all went back to our hotel rooms and were just resting up before the boys' show tomorrow since this was our first day off since tour started. I was in my room catching up on editing photos and putting together some videos i had took of the guys performing when i got a text from corbyn. He was supposed to be out with Christina since he never gets to see her so i was confused when he text me suddenly.

I walked down to where the bus was parked and waited for corbyn, after a few minutes he walked around the corner and approached me

I walked down to where the bus was parked and waited for corbyn, after a few minutes he walked around the corner and approached me. I smiled as he walked up but my smile quickly turned as i seen corbyn looked as if he had been crying "is everything okay corbyn?" I worriedly asked "uh let's go in the bus and talk, it's kinda cold out here" he said not looking up at me before punching in the bus code to open the door. We walked inside and got the heat going and then sat down on the big seat in the bus, he was quiet and that wasn't like corbyn at all "Corbyn what's wrong?" I ask him, he finally looked up and made eye contact with me and i could tell he had definitely been crying. "It's Christina" he let out a sigh "what about her?" I asked confused.

He let out one last sigh and then just let it all out "For so long she's just not given any effort into our relationship, she never seems to care anymore, and she never makes time to facetime me or call me when she's got time. For so long i felt like it was a one sided thing where i try and try to make this long distance work and she's just not trying. I care about her so, so much but it just feels like she doesn't care the same as i do. I'm just really tired of feeling like i'm not important to her or feel like i love her a lot more than she loves me." He said tears now rolling down his face, which made my heart break. You could tell how much corbyn loved Christina. "Anyways i'm sorry for bothering you with all this i just held it in for so long and I didn't have anyone to talk about it with that wouldn't judge me besides you."

"Oh corbyn i'm so sorry you've felt like this, if you would've just told me i totally would have been there for you" i explained "it's fine I didn't wanna bother you with my problems" he cried "corbyn you could never bother me" I reassured him, and then he cracked a small smile "thanks y/ n, for being here to talk to, it means a lot to me" he said "of course corbyn, i'll always be here for you" i put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him. He hugged me tight and wiped his face. "Now it's late and you've got a show tomorrow so you better get some sleep, but corbyn if you need to talk again please don't hold it in, just come talk to me!" I stated, he laughed a little and said "i will, i promise" and we got up and headed back to our rooms to sleep.

___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥