part four

~Y/n pov~I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon, i roll out of my bunk which was surprisingly comfy to sleep in, and see jonah making coffee while corbyn fixed eggs and bacon

~Y/n pov~
I woke up to the smell of coffee and bacon, i roll out of my bunk which was surprisingly comfy to sleep in, and see jonah making coffee while corbyn fixed eggs and bacon. "Morning sleepy head" jonah smiled and handed me a cup of coffee "goodmorning, you guys are up early" i say "we're just excited cause tour starts today, we'll calm down after a couple days" daniel says walking into the main seating area of the bus. I walked into the bathroom and put on my clothes for the day, then i went to get my camera and stuff ready for the day.

The boys had some radio interviews and things to meet some fans, so i packed up my camera and we all filed into the sprinter van to take us there. We get there and the boys do their
interviews and then i took their shots with the fans that won some contest to meet them. We head back over to the venue and there were so many fans gathered all around the fence. As we walked off the van and into the venue the fans started screaming and the guys quickly waved and smiled before walking inside, when i got off the bus i heard someone yell "omg y/n hey" why were they yelling for me i'm not in the band, it was kind of weird but i waved and headed inside with the guys.

I walked in the green room with the guys and they were all scattered around the room. Daniel and jack were at the snack table, jonah was on his phone, and zach was throwing wads of paper at jonah... just zach being zach i've learned. I looked around but didn't see corbyn anywhere, i walked around the building for awhile but still never found him so i gave up. I was walking back out to the bus to grab my phone charger and when i walked onto the bus i found corbyn with his head in his hands again and he seemed upset.

I walked in and sat beside him and he looked up at me with his warm, beaming eyes. "Oh hey y/n I didn't hear you come in" he said "corbyn are you alright?" I asked him "yeah i'm fine, why wouldn't i be" he pleaded. "Corbyn this is the second time i've found you all sad looking with your head in your hands and i just wanna make sure you're alright" i demanded "i'm just having some relationship problems right now, but I don't really feel like talking about it" he said sadly. "That's fine i just wanted to make sure you were alright, and hey I'm always here if you ever wanna talk" i replied "thanks, that means a lot" he said now smiling "come on let's go get ready for the show" i stated and then we headed back inside

The boys had their meet and greet and i took the pictures of everyone, it was weird with all these girls freaking out over 5 boys and a lot of them would say hi to me and knew my name which i still find weird. The guys started the show and i was all around taking pictures and videos of them and eben all night. After the show i was on the bus editing pictures from tonight and i had to get the crowd photo edited and then the boys all came onto the bus. "Hey boys you guys did great tonight, i got some awesome pics" i said "can't wait to see them" jonah replied.

They were all talking about events from tonight like what they got in limelight or what a fan said at m&g, "it was so weird to me how many fans knew my name and wanted to talk to me" i said "oh yeah they'll freak out about seeing you almost as much as seeing us" jack replied. "Oh that's so crazy to me" i said "you'll get used to it after awhile" daniel told me. I went and got my pajamas on in the bus bathroom and then told the guys i was going to bed "goodnight y/n, hope your first day on tour was fun" zach said and laughed "it was fun but I'm exhausted, gotta do it all again tomorrow. goodnight guys" i say and then head to my bunk.

___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥