part fifteen

~Y/n pov~The boys and i all got on a plane and headed back to LA, i sat with corbyn and i was really tired so i laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep the whole flight

~Y/n pov~
The boys and i all got on a plane and headed back to LA, i sat with corbyn and i was really tired so i laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep the whole flight.

We landed in LA at like 5 am and i went back to my apartment to take my luggage home and to my surprise kate was already at my house, she has a key to my apartment obviously because we're bestfriends. She hugged me tight and then i told her about everything that had happened last night. "0mg so you guys are like a thing now" she asked "well i mean i want to be, but we're not like official yet" i reply "well i hope he asks you soon because you two are soo cute" she says laughing and i playfully hit her arm.

~Corbyn pov—
Now that we were finally back in LA and y/n admitted that she had feelings for me last night i knew it was time for me to officially ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm normally not someone who cares about finding the "perfect moment" or anything but i had an idea in mind for how to do it and it was going to be, well perfect. So i hopped in my car and headed to y/ns apartment with a gift i had for her, i sat it on her doorstep and got back in my car and drove off. When i got to a stoplight i text her and told her to go check her doorstep and then headed to get everything ready for tonight.

~Y/ n pov~
Kate and i were just catching up when i got a text from corbyn saying to look outside. I walked outside and on my doorstep was a giftbag with a note, i took it inside and sat on the couch to read the note aloud to Kate. " Tonight. 8 o'clock. Here's something nice to wear. See you then xo" i smiled reading the note and then opened the bag to find a beautiful red, lacey dress and a single rose. "0mg stop that's too cute" kate said smiling and so then i started getting ready for my date with corbyn tonight!

So i got dressed, did my makeup, and kate curled my hair and then i was all ready. It was almost 8 when Corbyn pulled up and knocked on the door, i opened it and he had a bouquet of roses and the biggest smile. I smiled and pulled him into a big hug, he smelled so good like he always does his cologne has grown to be my new favorite scent. We walked out to his car and he opened my door for me and then we were headed off to wherever he was taking me. "So where are we going" i asked all giddy "you'll like it. don't worry" he said with a smirk and i sat back in my seat looking out the window.

We pull up to a nice restaurant near the beach and corbyn walked up to the lady at the desk and said "reservation for corbyn besson" the lady smiled and took us up to a sky deck View of the ocean, but we were the only ones up here. Corbyn pulled my chair out for me and then sat down across the table from me. "Corbyn you didn't have to do all this" i said "i wanted tonight to be 'perfect'" he said grinning knowing i knew he was mocking me in a joking way He grabbed my hands and looked into my eyes "y/n i like you, like a lot. I've liked you ever since i first met you but i never knew how to tell you and i thought you liked jonah, I wanted to tell you with a perfect night but... but that's exactly what's happening because any night with you is perfect to me, So y/n y/l/n, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes corbyn, i would love to be your girlfriend!" i said with the biggest smile and he leaned over the table to kiss me. We had a great rest of the night talking, laughing, and just enjoying each others company. Corbyn was just going to drop me off at my house but i convinced him to stay the night. We watched movies and cuddled up on my couch until we fell asleep. I'm so happy and i love Corbyn Besson with my whole heart, i can't believe he's finally mine.

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

___________________________________

don't forget to vote/comment pls ♥

hope you enjoyed this story! again sorry if it's not the best, it was one of my first stories i ever wrote. i honestly cringe as i go back and re-read it, but i'm sure someone will like it so i'm posting it anyways lol.

lots of love,
grace xo