Prologue :" Trapped"

Six Hours, was the time Kabir had given her to make up her mind. And he was so sure of her answer because he knows she was trapped by her own decisions.

Riddhima was always trapped in the name of love , first it had been Kabir's love that trapped her to marry Vansh . And now Kabir was using the same tactics to marry her not out of love or such, but to buy her silence to his crimes. He believes that once she was married to him, then she won't be able to fight back against him.

Riddhima used to dream of getting married to Kabir , but that was all before she saw his real face , and that was before she fell in love with Vansh , and that was before Vansh died because of her silence.

Riddhima wanted to make it right , her mistakes , she wanted to get back Ragini and then confess to Vansh about everything , so they can start over but it all ended tragically and she lost him forever.

Now Kabir was using her love for Vansh's family to blackmail her. Riddhima had no time to worry about what Vansh's Dadi will think of this marriage plans , her concern was to keep Dadi safe, her concern was to protect Siya and everyone in Vansh's family.

Because once Riddhima lost her Vansh , She had seen the real face of Kabir , a cold blooded killer and a manipulator who played her like a pawn in his game of chess. And he won , now she was queen without a king and she had no idea how to save everyone from Kabir.

At times like she missed Vansh so much. He would know how to protect his family from the likes of Kabir , didn't Kabir said the same that Vansh had no weakness and so he sent her inside and as he planned she became Vansh weakness.

Last time , when she has been forced to marry Vansh , she tried to end her life and Vansh had saved her and now as she was trapped inside her room , she realized it would have been so much better if he let her die , then Vansh wouldn't have married her , then he would be still alive to protect his family.

Which was the reason, Riddhima can't choose the same way out even if her skin crawled at thought of marrying Kabir, Vansh is not here to protect his family and so she would protect them even if it cost her everything. But she won't marry him, which left her with one answer.

As she made her way out of the house without being seen, she let out a sigh of relief. Step one of her plan worked out fine, but she had return before Kabir find out she was missing from the house, Riddhima had learnt just how crazy he can be after Vansh's death. And he will just kill someone in the house out of spite and she won't be the reason someone else gets hurt, not again.

Riddhima knew she was without options, the world of innocence she believed in no longer exists and it was kill or be killed situation. And She needed to protect those she calls as family even if it means becoming a killer. Her mind knew she didn't have it in her to kill anyone, just like how she always knew Vansh couldn't have killed Ragini, and yet if Kabir decided to force and marry her, she will do so to protect her family.

Because right now, she wasn't thinking straight, grief and guilt can make someone reckless and she felt trapped and it was instinct to lash back against those who caged her. As she walked into the shady shop with the help of internet, she realized she was making a mistake, she may have seen Gun being aimed at her by Vansh but purchasing one when she had no idea how to use them was a reckless plan but she knew her strength and weakness.

Riddhima really didn't think she can protect herself without firearm and so she had been to the shop to get a gun, something that she will use if needed to stop Kabir. She had no money to pay for the purchase except her jewelry and was glad the shop keeper accepted them instead ,as she walked away from the shop, she had been thinking on how to stop the marriage.