Chapter 1 :"Vihaan or Vansh "

Riddhima opened her eyes to find that she was in a different place, the walls were old ,there were several cracks in the house and the paints were falling apart. It looked like an abandoned home and she woke up confused on how she got there until her eyes landed on him, Vansh or Vihaan as he calls himself now . The memories rushed in and she was yet again confused about the stranger events of the last hour.

Her eyes found the clock on the wall and her heart stilled, she had been here for over an hour and she only got an hour left before Kabir deadline ends, she needs to go back home, atleast one of them had to protect their family , Riddhima had no idea why he was claiming himself to be Vihaan, but she was running out of time, as she got out of the bed in a hurry to leave.

" Leaving so soon, without even a Thanks " he spoke up, his voice held a mockery as if he was waiting to have a fight with her .

" As I said, I have to get married soon. " Riddhima lashed back, it wasn't like her , now wasn't the time to fight with him, she needed him to save everyone. And still what can she say to the man who keeps claiming to be someone else.

" You said you didn't want to marry him ?" he asked casually but Riddhima paused because behind the question, she saw more than a hint of curiosity or maybe she was imagining it up .

" I have no choice, I am trapped by my own choices " Riddhima spoke up again, it wasn't everything , she can't even begin to tell him how sorry she had been about her choices that caused him to lose so much, her choice to trust Kabir even when she had seen Vansh was incapable of killing anyone was one of her biggest mistake, her decision to save Ragini first instead of confiding in him was another.

" Is that the gun for , so you can have more choice ?" he asked her and that was when she saw he was holding her bag in his hand and held out the gun in his hands.

"Yes, " She answered back willing him to see her desperation, hoping he will see behind his anger or mistrust whatever it is to realize she was without options. Maybe it got to him because his next sentence came as a surprise.

" Is there anything I can do to help?" he asked her and she was taken back by his offer. And just one statement from him, she had finally knew how to stop the Marriage too.

"Yeah , you can. Just come home with me. " She answered back but he was already shaking his head in answer, he wasn't going to admit he was Vansh to her .

" Please Vihaan, You look almost like my husband who is dead , if you walk into the house right now with me, I won't be asked to marry again " Riddhima answered back , if she can't get him into the house as Vansh ,then maybe she can bring him as Vihaan.

" Is your family members all blind like you , to think of me as someone else " he asked her back , that she wondered if she was really blind and seeing familiarity when there was none , or she had really gone mad in grief.

So she searched her bag and found her phone and held it out to him , with a picture of Vansh .

" See for yourself , and tell me you don't look similar " She challenged him back .

" Maybe I am a long lost son of your husband's mother " he said as he starred at the pick , and Riddhima knew he was mocking Kabir by the statement , it may look like a normal sentence ,but she was reading between the lines , maybe she was going about it all wrong and yet she had to believe in what her heart tells her

At this moment , it was telling her that the man before her was her husband and she wasn't going to think other wise.

" Maybe , You can find out the truth if you come with me. You can find out all the secrets you wanted to know " Riddhima answered back, if Vansh was going to pretend to be Vihaan , it was fine with her , once he is back in the house , she will be able to make him trust her again.