two - the blond haired boy

I opened my eyes to be welcomed by a large red train, with steam rolling out of it. The platform was busy, like fucking busy.

I was amazed actually.

Well that was short lived when some fucking idiot pushed into me, making me fucking fall right into someone.

Bang!

My face collided with a hard body, a chest to be exact.

"Watch where your-"

"Ow. Fuck. I'm so sor-"

When I looked up to face the person, I was then staring into some mother fucking, spectacular and glorious grey eyes.

I was struck out of my thoughts when I heard Tyson fucking ruin the moment and started whining.

I looked up to the boy.

"Shit I'm sorry about bumping into you, some fucking dumbass pushed me, making me fall and colliding with you" I said.

He just looked at me. His platinum blond hair was perfect. His sharp features outlining the mother fucking glorious detail on his face, his grey eyes twinkling with amusement and a smirk growing on his face.

"Oh that's fine. Their are twats all over the place, not to mention the mudbloods and blood-traitors. Are you new?" he asked.

Firstly, I didn't know what a mudblood was, he seemed a bit arrogant. But before I could reply, Tyson fucking interrupted again with whining.

"Shit sorry, one moment" I said to the boy with platinum blond hair, turning to take Tyson out of his cage from the trolley.

"Is that your pet?" he said, nodding to the cage.

"Nah, it's my boyfriend" I replied back with.

He just stared at me like I was a fucking nut job.

"Mate, I'm kidding. This is Tyson" I said, smiling proudly at him.

Tyson quickly jumped near the blond boy, and to my surprise he actually patted Tyson back. He seemed like someone who would basically roast me for having a dog.

"Hm, he seems like a good boy" he said while looking at me.

"Oh and yes, I am new by the way" I said.

"Aight, what year?" he asked.

"Oh I'm in fifth year, I'm Amber Smith by the way" I said with a smile. Fuck, I needed to make some friends so why not start now?

"Malfoy. Draco Malfoy", he gave with a smirk.

"Well, nice to meet you" I said leaning down to hold Tyson by his collar, before the dumbass got lost at the station.

"You don't know who I am do you?" He said.

"What are you the king of England?" I said, with a large amount of sarcasm.

"Haha. So funny" he replied.

"Well I always try my best. But seriously should I know who you should be? I'm from Australia, so I have no idea who's who here" I said.

"Well, explains the accent-"

Before he could finish, he was interrupted by someone saying his name. A tall man with sleek grey hair and a cane creeping behind him.

"Draco, who's your friend?" the man asked

"Oh, she's a new student, she bumped into me before" Malfoy answered.

Well, thanks for making me look like a fucking clumsy bitch.

"Ah, what's your name?" He said, looking displeased with me and then eyeing Tyson with disgust. I would fucking hex him out to space.

"Um, Amber Smith sir" I said with a small smile.

"Are you a pureblood?" he said, as if it was the most important thing. Fuck me, please don't tell me he was one of these blood prejudices fuck wits.

I had plenty of those in my old school. I also received 'critical criticism' from them about how I didn't deserve my powers and it was stolen since my parents where non magic.

"Um no?" I said.

"Half-blood?" He inquired.

Ah shit. Here we go.

"Nope" I said.

"So your a filthy mudblood then?" He said with disgust.

"A what?" I said.

"Must be a twat of a filthy mudblood" he sneered.

Well I may not understand what a 'mudblood' is, but I know it's something to do with my fucking blood.

"Explains a lot, look at you, with that mutt your holding. Pathetic" he said.

Im about to beat this bitch up.

"Look here mate, I don't fucking care what you think you blood prejudice prick, just shut the fuck up and leave me alone" I said to him with a smirk.

I looked at the blond boy and he was just staring at me in a sense of amazement, maybe no one speaked to his father like that, but the other sense was somewhat pleading for me to shut up.

"HOW DARE YOU-" he started to bellow.

"Ye yeh bye" I said staring to grab my trolley and quickly putting Tyson in his cage to leave.

Before I could leave, I turned my body facing the arrogant idiot and said,

"Fuck you. Have a nice day" flipping him of and leaving.

Shit, I probably shouldn't have done that. I need to learn to control myself, since that is what go me expelled.

As I walked down the platform pushing my trolley, I saw the familiar red haired family and went up to them.