five - a chat

Fucking all a sudden large amounts of food appeared across the table. Fuck I was hungry. Really hungry actually. I only ate on the plane and then I literally needed to be rushed to Kings Cross Station. I guess that's what happens when you get shipped of by your parents.

Anyway, there was fucking mountains of food, and people where already starting to fill their plates.

I didn't know what some stuff where, but hey I was never a fussy eater.

Fuck. I spotted mash potato, which I literally dumped onto my plate, poured some gravy and  grabbed a sausage, tucking into this fucking feast.

"Fuck this is good" I muttered.

"Yeh it is" said Gemma with a huge grin.

She seemed nice, that I could be good friends with her.

"So what was your old school like?" A boy next to Malfoy asked.

He was fucking hot. He had dark skin and dark eyes, that is fucking gorgeous.

"You to Zabini?" Malfoy asked.

"Mate, I'm just curious" he said back

"Well...Zabini, it was decent. Everyone was alright their and it was rather beautiful, besides the usual fucktards here and there, it was a alright place. I'm happy I have left though" I said

"Don't you mean expelled?" Malfoy asked with a large smirk growing at his lips

Fuck how did he know?

I looked at him as I tried to come up with an answer.

"How did you know that?" I asked, fuck I didn't want this house to know that

"You should learn to speak more quieter on the train" he said with a smirk

"Well you should learn not to fucking ears-drop" I sneered back. Fucking idiot.

"So what did you do?" Gemma asked.

"Um I kind of pranked these pricks that the school expelled me" I said shyly

"Surely it was worse than that? You wouldn't be expelled just for that?" Malfoy said

"Well it's none of your fucking business ferret boy" I said back, I was getting pissed.

And I needed to control my anger

Before he could say anything I got up to leave, since I had finished my food. I didn't want to do something stupid.

I said bye to Gemma and gave Zabini a nod, before turning on my heal and walking out of the Great Hall. I did see some first years being led by student in Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff leaving so not all eyes where on me. I saw the twins on the table and gave them a wave, I was fucking tired.

Fuck, I don't know where the dorms are. Fucking dumbass.

I groaned and was about to turn again to walk back to the hall and ask Gemma, but I was fucking slammed into the wall. Not pushed, no, fucking slammed.

I felt a strong hand pressing on my neck, holding me in place. With cold rings pressing against my warm skin. I looked up to see who it was to be met with those grey eyes. Draco. Fucking. Malfoy.

"What the fuck? Are you actually mental?" I shouted at him

He leant down and whispered in my ear, "I couldn't let you walk away after you said that you to me, I need to punish you" he said