seven - defence against the dark arts

We made our way to the classroom, for me to realise I fucking left my wand in my room.

What a fucking dumbass, I mentally scorned myself.

"Shit I forgot my wand in my room, I'll be back. Save me a seat?" I smiled at the trio

"Yeh sure, hurry back" said Hermoine

I gave them all a smile and literally ran to the dungeons to grab my wand. Fuck, I hate running.

"Pureblood" I muttered to the portrait

It swung opened and I ran though to the dorms. I passed the common room which was empty. Fuck. 

I bolted up the stairs to the girls room, pushed open my door and grabbed my wand.

I saw Tyson sleeping per usual, fucking lazy.

With that I turned on my heal and shut my door, running down through the common room and then through the dungeons.

Kinda surprised that I didn't face plant on the way.

I made it to the classroom but the door was shut. I straightened up my uniform and my hair, tugging my bag to my shoulder.

With that I quietly opened the door and peeped my head through to see the pink little demons back turned to me, yet their was a few heads turned to face me. Fuck.

I skimmed the room to see Slytherins on one side, with Gryffindor on the other. Fucking talk about house rivalry.

I saw a free spot next to Malfoy who was smirking at me, haha no fucking thanks. Gemma was sitting next to Zabini but gave me a apologetic smile, I gave her a warm smile back.

I looked at the Gryffindor side and saw a seat next to Hermoine, thank fuck.

I quietly walked to the spot while receiving death glares from some Slytherins. I just smiled and flipped them of.

I looked at the Gryffindors who just gave me smiles. Why didn't that fucking dumb sorting hat put me in Gryffindor?

I sat down next to Hermoine, with Ron and Harry behind us. I got my books out, while Umbridge was writing something on the chalk board.

It wrote - OWLS. Fuck I forgot I would need to take them.

She then turned with a fake smile on her face. Their was an overload in pink and fluffyness. Did the teletubbies want a fucking fifth member?

"Good morning children" she said as while scanning the classroom

Then her eyes came to me. Fuck.

I just took no attention to it and started playing with my quill.

"Ahem" I heard from the bitch infront of me.

I looked up, with a blank expression.

"Miss..." she trailed of

...Smith" I finished of

"Well, Miss Smith, why are you sitting with the Gryffindors and not with the Slytherins?" She giggled

"Because I'm sitting my friends silly" I giggled back

This was going to be fun

"Well, why don't you move to your house?" She asked with her usual fake smile

"Because I don't want to, Professor Umbitch, oops sorry Umbridge" I said with a smirk

I heard gasps and sniggers around me

"Be careful Miss Smith, I don't want to take house points from my own house" she said, her fake smile now faulting

I was fucking pissing her off and I loved it.