Chapter 21

National City, Luthor Corp

Alex, Nia, Lena, and M'gann were listening to what Kara and Barry told them thanks to Eve. Kelly was checking everything that was going to happen at the event of Leviathan, preoccupied she went to where the team was.

"There are nearly a billion people logged into the Unity Fest already," Kelly said

"Can we shut down the system?" Alex asked

"Or destroy it somehow?" M'gann added

"No. The Luthor power core has an indestructible fail-safe." Lena said.

"So, you're saying we need to convince potentially billions of people to log out of virtual reality paradise of their own free will," Nia said crossing her arms not believing what they were trying to say. Then she looked at Kara. "Hope you've got one of those classic hope speeches handy." Kara scoffed and then said, "I mean, I've done it before but never on this level."

"Oh, If anyone can do it, it's you," Lena, Alex, and Barry said at the same time, Alex looked at Lena and Barry, "Jinx," she murmured, Lena was finally smiling and Barry is still looking at Kara. She was trying not to blush about the comment, asks.

"All right, so what do we do about Leviathan?" Someone answers from the back of the team

"We'll fight till our last breath," Everyone looks back and sees J'onn walking to them, smiling as the team walks to him.

"J'onn, are you sure?" M'gann asks walking faster than the team, smiling he looks at M'gann

"With you by my side, 100%," he said

"Well, we'll need to do something out to drive Leviathan out," Nia said

"I'll send them a message," he said, intrigued, Kara looks at J'onn "What are you going to say?"

"Something to get their attention," he answers, then he starts sending the message, when Barry gets a phone call, walking away from the team he answers.

"Hello?" Barry starts, Kara looking at him and then back at the team so he can't think she is hearing them.

"Hey, Barry, it's Ralph, can you come to Central City, we need to check where Eva is," Ralph said on the phone.

"I-I don't know, I mean I have to help Kara, she is about to get this weird team called Leviathan, I need to be with her," he said, hearing that she walks to him, the two look at the other, she kisses him and grabs the phone.

"Hey!"

"Ralph, it's Kara," she said

"Oh, hi Kara," Ralph said

"Where are you and the team?" she asks

"We're at STAR Labs," he said

"He will be there in ten minutes," she said, Barry sighed

"Tell them to meet us at my lab, and bring everything we have about McCulloch and Iris," she nods

"He says to meet him at his lab and bring everything about the investigation,"

"Roger that,"

"Thanks, Ralph see you soon,"

"See you, Kara," Ralph said then he finished the call, Barry looked at her.

"You're going to go, I already told him what you told me," she said

"Because you grab my phone!" he said, she started to chuckle