Epilogue

Earth-Prime, Central City Streets, Outside McCulloch Tech

After some talks with the police and reporters from Central City, the people finally found out about Sue Dearbon being innocent from the murder of Joseph Carver, while Lex Luthor and Eva McCulloch were uncovered as villains who almost destroyed Central and National City. That's when the authorities decided to take them to A.R.G.U.S. where they're going to face justice for the acts they made.

Supergirl and Flash saw how they were taking Lex and Eva to a truck when Eva stopped to look at the couple. Smiling, she said something that made the heroes preoccupied.

"Iris knows about both of you being a couple," After saying that, the villains smiled and entered the truck.

"We'll be back team Superflash... we'll be back!" Lex yells before they close the truck.

"I like that team name," Barry said looking at Kara, but they were still scared about the reaction of her friend who was waiting for them with David and Kamilla, looking at the other they nodded before leaving the place to go back to STAR Labs. They were worried, but they were sure about the decision they had about their relationship.

Central City, S.T.A.R Labs, Cortex

Arriving at STAR Labs, Kara and Barry entered the cortex happily and relieved they saw David and Kamilla who were talking to Cisco and Caitlin who arrived hours later since Frost and she had some problems. Singh after finishing his sentence looks at the couple with a smile.

"Allen! Hi!" he said, making the team turn to them.

"Singh, I'm glad you and Kamilla are okay," Barry answered hugging his ex-captain of the CCPD.

"We think the same about you Allen," Singh answered, breaking the hug.

"Hi Kamilla," He said, now hugging her friend, Singh then looked at Kara who was still in her Supergirl suit. Walking to be beside her, he extends his arm.

"Supergirl, it's an honor to be with you, and I'm thankful for your help in getting me back here," she accepts the handshake and answers. "There's no problem about it, that's what I do," After that the two now changed to a scared and preoccupied tone they asked the five of them.

"Do... do you know where Iris is?" Cisco and Caitlin turn to where Iris is supposed to be, but before they could say something someone interrupts them.

"I'm here," The voice said, the heroes turned to see Iris, she was in the medbay with Nash in the back since he was doing some research to see if she was fine. After some tense seconds, Barry finally talks.

"Can Supergirl, Iris, and I... can we have the room, please?" he asks. Everyone nodded and slowly walked away from the tense place. After some seconds Kara and Barry started to talk

"Hey, Iris..." She just waved to them, not saying a word, but after some seconds she starts

"Hey, Barry. Hey, Kara..."

"Look we need to-"

"I know, both of you fell in love, I saw you on the Mirrorverse, both of you were kissing..."

she interrupted him, after some silence Kara says

"Look Iris, I'm sorry... We're sorry, it was just..."

"I know you are, it wasn't your fault that Siri made you this, but I think everything that happened was... the destiny, for you to end up together,"

Both heroes saw Iris open her mouth, they couldn't believe what she was saying, she was accepting them as a couple?

"So you are not mad or disappointed?" Kara finally asks

"At first I was but later I saw how you two were looking at each other... It was a look you didn't have with me, and I knew that"

"Iris... you know I love you..."

"Yes... but it was different..."

"Yeah..."

"Don't worry, just you two be happy"

"I'm so sorry Iris..." Kara said looking down.

"Kara you don't have to be" she went to hug her friend

"Both of you will go and be happy. And Barry, I'm going to move back to my dad's house"

"Why?"

"You bought that house so technically it's yours, besides I think I might go on a trip, and find more advice so the city can have some upgrades and be better,"

"Thank you" Barry and Iris hug one last time as a couple, both of them were happy from their perspectives, but Iris still had a lot of pain letting her husband go, but she knew it was for the better.

Central City, Barry's Loft

Later that day, Kara and Barry had just arrived at Barry's Loft, she took his hand, both of them felt still really guilty, but they were happy that they were finally together without any knut in the stomach.

"So... we made it" she started after he closed the door

"I guess we did..."

"Now what? We wait for another threat to come?" she asks putting her glasses down

"Well, we have something to do this week... Don't you remember?" he asks, walking to her side.

"Keystone..." she said smiling leaning on his chest

"Yeah, and the best part is that I'm going to be with you... All the week," he said, making her blush. When he saw that he kissed her. They finally kissed without feeling a lot of guilt, they were happy... they were in love.

"I love you, Kara Danvers"

"And I love you, Barry Allen," she said, and once again they shared a long and passionate kiss. When they break away he adds

"Now let's get ready because Keystone is waiting for the Scarlet Speedster and the Girl of Steel," Barry said, taking her bridal style to officially now, their room...

AN: Thank you to everyone that got to this point I hope you liked this story! So now, this Friday I'm going to post the "You decide" where there are 3 stories which you're going to choose which one I'm going to post next in the book there's going to be the instructions so be ready! I will see you soon and if you need anything my DM is always open :)

See you soon!