Chapter 30

Central City, STAR Labs, Cortex

"Surprise!" Lex said appearing with Eva

"You really are a villain, Eva, just like your husband," Barry said with tears preoccupied with Kara

"That's not true..." she answered

"Yes, yes you are, joining with my evil brother to take down us," Lena said putting her hands on his back activating his phone so the suit can come and help Kara

"That's sound like an evil plan for me," Cisco in a serious tone said

"Don't believe them, we're looking for the good for humanity, you killing your husband was good, you saved a lot of people..." Lex said,

"You... you took som-someone's life!" Kara barely said.

"And you might take another one right now and even more if you go and work with that monster," Barry said, not taking his eyes out of Kara.

"We're just here to warn you, I don't care if you save your friends, but if you-" Eva was saying when the suit got to Kara's body. When Barry sees that he stands up and with his ring, changes to his Flash suit. The two of them ran to attack their villains, but they went back to the mirror.

"You guys are so rude with her, please continue," Lex said inside the mirror

"As I said, you can save your friends, but if you try to attack me or him, we'll come back stronger, and to give you a little bit more of a problem, we have destroyed the machine of your friends. So good luck," Eva finished, Lena, Nash, and Brainy look at the now broken machines.

"Don't worry, we're going to be stronger than you two and your goons, we promise you that," Kara said

"And you'll pay for bringing Kryptonite with you and hurting her,"

"Wow Mr. Allen, you really care about her,"

"Yeah, because she's my girlfriend, and I could care about Grodd more than you," he said angrily

"Ouch, that hurt. We have to go and don't forget. We'll be prepared," Lex finished as they disappear. Everyone looked at Barry and Kara, knowing that the problem got even harder.

"Are you okay?" Barry said after they were gone. "I guess, is everyone okay?" she said looking now at the team.

"Yeah, the ones that are not okay are the machines," Nash said, grabbing one of the broken parts.

"Now that they have declared us the war, even more, you have to work together, you three are the smartest guys we know," Barry started looking at the three of them.

"And if you join your minds everything you do will be better," Kara continued.

"If you want you can fight to see who the smartest guys are later, right now we need to defeat those two, Lena, Brainy they have hurt Kara, your best friend, if it wasn't for you Lena she might be unconscious right now," Barry adds. "Nash, they want to hurt your family, we know you are a little new, but Harry and Sherloque are not, and they know when they hurt one of your family members we're going to counter-attack. You guys finish the machine, and we take care of the Speed Force and Sue's innocence. Let's do this, not for us, for the people who might get hurt if we don't stop them," she finished making Cisco hyped up.

"The two of you telling those speeches... Man, they can pump someone up! Imagine you two with Oliver!" he said, the two heroes look down remembering his fellow friend, but they're glad he allowed them to be together.

"Let's do this," the three nerds nodded and went back to grab some of the pieces.

"Kara I have-" Cisco was going but she stopped him. "They might be right here hearing, tell me on your lab, and make sure there's no reflection," she said