Chapter 6 | what happens now

-------------------> IT WAS INDEED BEANS WHO WON, but Calissa wished he hadn't for they had to spend the next ten minutes consoling Sofia who vented about how "unfair" it was that Bean won and that he had "so clearly cheated"

However, once Hera mentioned how Grace and herself would be accompanying them to Hogwarts, Sofia had calmed down, a smile blooming on her face before wilting abruptly, glaring heatedly at Bean the Bowtruckle who was smugly perched on Grace's shoulder.

It was only when Calissa's eyes flitted through the clock and rang Hera's ears off about how incredibly late they were, having crossed the "fashionably late" period ages, that the leader of the Sisterhood's amusement had finally turned to annoyance.

Three sentences later, Calissa, Hera, Grace, Sofia and little Bean were promptly dressed in their midnight blue, regal-looking duelling robes, paired with manticore-hide boots. They had the hoods on to prohibit anybody from seeing their faces since Hera wanted them to give off an eerie, mysterious aura.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Minerva McGonagall's lips were pursed as she stood in a corner, waiting for their last champion to begin the weighing of wands ceremony.

"She is coming, right?" Ludo questioned again, nervously flitting. "I mean, I don't remember much but I definitely remember the Princess saying that Calissa Potter would be coming, so she will, won't she?"

Nobody bothered dignifying Ludo with a response. Especially considering they were all wondering the same thing as well. The Wand Weighing Ceremony had to have begun more than a half-an-hour ago and everybody bar Calissa Potter was present in the fairly small classroom that had been made-shifted to host this obligatory ceremony to start the Triwizard Tournament.

Minerva's sharp eyes moved around the classroom, spotting the Durmstrang Champion, Victor Krum, standing moodily in a corner, looking very out of place and not speaking with anybody. Cedric Diggory and the Beauxbaton Champion, Fleur Delacour, were in a conversation together with the latter repeatedly throwing back her head so that her long silvery hair caught the light.

She caught Albus' eyes and he flashed her a small smile, nonverbally telling her not to worry because Calissa Potter would come.

Minerva wished she could believe him.

"Oh, Morgana," A familiar voice said suddenly, effectively snapping Minerva from her daze and making everybody jump and swivel their heads to face the source.

Four heavily cloaked figures were standing below the archway to the classroom, with hoods shadowing their faces and a...bowtruckle (?) standing on one of their shoulders.

One of the cloaked figures scoffed, crossing her arms. "You must be kidding me. I'm aware that the standards of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had significantly fallen but not so much that they would be using a room smaller than a broom cupboard to conduct a ceremony vital to the tournament."