Chapter 14 - Troll in the Dungeons

Third Person POV

17th October 1991

Getting up from a knock at the door, Tilly answers.

"Yes?" Tilly asks, sounding sleepy still.

"Time to get ready and go Pumpkin." Calls from behind the door, while getting himself and Tilly a tea each. Getting back into her Slytherin robes, and wand from the nightstand, walking out to her Father. "How did you sleep? And I want to ask you something." Snape tells Tilly, sitting down next to her on the couch.

"Good, thanks. What did you want to ask me?" Tilly replies. Severus thinks for a second, choosing his next word carefully.

"What do you think of Quirrell?" Tilly screws up her face in disgust.

"If I'm around him, I feel a pain where my scar is. I think Harry does too but doesn't link Quirrell to it." Tilly explains. Snape nods, looking to the clock and realising they both had meetings or class soon.

"Merlin, we should get going," Snape exclaimed. "Tilly I have to rush, and you do too. Also, people can't know about...This." Snape shrugged hating he had to hide Tilly's and his relationship. Tilly sighs feeling the same. The two walk to the door outside of his classroom and stop.

"Um, Sev?" Snape chuckles at Tilly, trying not to call him Dad or Father. "Severus Snape, I love you," Tilly spoke clearly ignoring the pain it was not saying, Dad.

"I love you to Matilda Lillian...Evans." Tilly laughs. "Alright off you go." Tilly kisses his cheek and runs off to Charms. "I love that girl with all my heart," Snape said, strutting away from his quarters to Dumbledore's office to have a meeting. Little did Severus or Tilly know, but a few, nasty Slytherins were listening in on their conversation. And where now going to make a lot of trouble for the two.

Arriving at charms, just in time for Flitwick to walk in, Tilly sits next to Draco, and behind Harry, Ron and Hermione. Before Tilly can say anything, Draco swings his arms around her and yanks her into a hug, swiftly knocking the air out of Tilly's lungs.

"Where the hell have you been! I've been worried sick. I was this close to calling my Father to send a search party for you." Draco huffed anger but mostly worry in his voice.

"I saw you less than a day ago," Tilly exclaims. "I was with my Dad last night." Tilly whispers, "Flint yesterday evening, for Quidditch trials." Tilly finishes then her voice turns sheepish, "And with Harry, Hermione and Ron that afternoon." Draco pulls away from her.

"That explains where you where and why; for Snape and Flint, and at least you were safe. But why were you with Weasel, Know-It-All, and Pottah." Draco spat each of their, insulting nicknames. Tilly folds her arms, angered by Draco's word more than ever. Not only was Hermione Tilly's newest best friend, so is Ron and Harry was her secret brother. Flitwick was asking the class to answer some questions but has to stop due to the wind howling, banging all windows and doors in the school. Lightning making the sky glow bright. Thunder shaking the ground. Rain flooding the grass. Hail denting everything it can insight. The whole class is awestruck by the weather show, even Flitwick. Snapping out of his daze Draco hears the thunder and realises Tilly is the one doing it.

"The reason I was with my FRIENDS is that I can! You Malfoy don't get to dictate where I am when I'm there and who I'm with! Wake up, you're not my only friend!" More thunder, the whole class was now petrified, of what might happen.

"Till, you're right, I'm sorry. Please try to get back in control, look outside!" Draco yells to be heard over the wind.

Looking out into the storm that had manifested itself from Tilly's emotions and seeing her scared classmates and friends, slows her breathing trying to bring her anger down. Draco noticing Tilly struggling grabs Harry, Hermione and Ron and tells them to try and calm her down. Explaining distraction usually works. They don't question why he asked them they just get to it. Hermione holds Tilly's hand, and Ron has the other, while Harry stands in front of Tilly, making her follow his breathing. Slowly the storm settles, and Tilly is back to normal. Draco gives one nod of thanks to the three, which they return.