Chapter 20 - Saving the Sorcerer's Stone

Third Person POV

14th June 1992 – Very Late at Night

School is almost over for the year; it had only got worse for Tilly and Snape. Neither was aware of the photo circling of them. Most if not all of the school had seen the photo by now, no one dared to tell Tilly, Snape or any of the teachers; not after Tilly had soon everyone her powers. In many students' minds, Tilly and Snape were 'dating' that is what they told the younger students; as they were too young to be told what was going on between the two. Even so, everyone was wrong, Tilly and Snape weren't sleeping together, they were family; Father and Daughter. It is clear that if Tilly and Snape don't end up telling everyone, it won't end well.

Tilly has been working with McGonagall for the past few months. Getting a grip on her transformation and Albus has been helping her with spells; without a wand or words. Snape has been working on Occlumency and Legilimency. Tilly was already skilled with this, but it meant she had a reason to see her Dad; she just told students she was doing extra potions work. Tilly was by far one of the best students Hogwarts has ever seen; Severus couldn't be prouder. Draco has insisted on dropping Tilly off to here extra lesson with the three teachers if he could. Today is one of those days, so here the two of them were walking down the corridors, hand in hand, to McGonagall's classroom. Tilly stops at the door looking to Draco, unlinking their hands and kissing his cheek goodbye; her kissing his cheek had become their thing. Draco liked this more than he admits.

"I'll see you later, in the common room." Tilly kisses Draco cheek once more and goes inside, seeing Aunty Min marking people final exams.

The two have been marking work for the past few hours when Harry, Ron and Hermione run in out of breath.

"We need to see professor Dumbledore now! It's important. Someone is going to try to steal the sorcerer's stone."

"How do you know about that," McGonagall whispers flabbergasted. "You three back to the Common Room. Quietly. Tilly can you go with them, please." Tilly nods taking the other with her. Harry explains how Fluffy can be calmed with music and that the one who sold Hagrid the dragon egg was Snape. Tilly was become fed up with her Dad being the main suspect.

"James, we've been over this; My Dad isn't the one." Tilly sighed when the three look at her sceptically and dismiss what she said.

"With Dumbledore gone-" Hermione is cut off by a monotoned voice.

"Good afternoon." They all turn after hearing Snape voice.

"Dad." Tilly whisper yelled, jumping into Snape's arms, as no one was around.

"Hello," Severus said, hiding his laugh and joy. "Now what would three young Gryffindor's, be doing inside on a day like this?" Snape questions placing Tilly back on the ground. Hermione tries to think of something, but just stutters. "You want to be careful; people might think you're..." Harry scowled at Snape. "Up to something."

"James, could you not, please." Tilly smiled, trying to get Harry to stop glaring; she felt how uncomfortable her Dad was.

"Sorry, Lilly," Harry replied shortly, still glaring at Snape. Severus turns to Tilly speaking in his mind, hope she would read or hear it. 'Follow me. Make sure you ditch them first' Snape then turned on his foot and left.

"Ok it's settled, we go down that trap door; tonight," Harry said. Tilly nods a walks off after her Dad.

Severus had brewed some tea and was sitting in his chair by the time Tilly got to his quarters. Sitting in front of the tea made, Tilly bring the cup to her lips, drinking the scolding liquid as it gives her throat a warm feeling.