// part ten: E-125 //

The city during the nighttime was still lit up, even with how late it was. Y/n sat in her bed, staring out the window across the room. Since she was on the second story of the house, the window gave a good view of the city, the tall buildings lighting up brightly like the stars.

Y/n blinked her eyes, noticing her reflection. Her brilliant green eyes glowed brightly, reminding her of what happened. She huffed, turning over and away from the bed. She closed her eyes, trying to sleep. She hadn't been able to sleep at all.

She couldn't believe she was finally free. After a full month of experiments on her, and sitting in that cell, practically dying, she was finally out. It felt nice, but being honest, she wasn't used to it. She didn't know how to feel about it all. It was so strange.

Y/n sighed, relaxing slightly. It was nice to finally sleep on a real bed. She felt herself growing sleepy, and just as she was about to go to sleep, she heard a loud crash outside. Y/n opened her eyes, startled. She threw the blankets off, walking over to the window. She stared outside, wondering what the noise was.

Figuring it wasn't anything important, Y/n turned around to go lay down, but stopped as she realized someone else was in the room as well. She stared at their dark shadow across the room. It almost felt like it was just Y/n's shadow, but she knew that wasn't the case.

"H-Hello?" Y/n stuttered, confused and scared.

"Target found." A familiar voice said, shocking Y/n. Before she could react, E-125 blasted forward, sending the two flying through the window, and falling towards the ground. Y/n, panicking, flailed her arms about, trying to grab E-125.

E-125 clenched her fist and reeled back, readying to punch Y/n. She boosted forward, Y/n just barely dodging the attack as she crashed into the ground, E-125's fist slamming into the concrete road, completely destroying that part.

The commotion had awoken the residents of the house, Sonic and the others running outside. Y/n reached out towards them, E-125 grabbing her neck and lifting her into the air. Y/n wheezed, unable to breathe.

"Y/n!" Sonic called out, dashing towards her. E-125 turned towards him, though didn't move fast enough as the blue blur swiped his leg, pulling her feet out from under her. Y/n and E-125 dropped to the ground, Sonic quickly catching the more frail and soft girl before she could get hurt.

He leaped away, setting Y/n down on her feet. E-125 stood up, looking up to the sky as her creator showed up. Sonic heard Eggman's loud laugh, making the blue hedgehog grimace. He rubbed his eye, sleepy as he looked up at him, watching him float down in his mech.

"Thanks for ruining my beauty sleep, Eggman." Sonic said, grinning. Eggman scoffed, shaking his hand at the hedgehog.

"I don't care about you and your friends right now. I'm only here to retrieve what rightly belongs to me. I did create her, after all." Eggman said, giving Y/n a large, almost scary grin. Y/n whimpered, standing behind Sonic.

"You didn't create her, Eggman. You kidnapped her. We're going to return her home, and we won't let you stop us." Sonic said. Eggman chuckled, a large shadow beginning to loom over the city. Everyone looked past Eggman, and into the sky, realizing he had brought along his large ship, definitely holding more robots to help fight them.

"You won't even get the chance to send her home. I'm taking her back, and nothing you do will stop me. She's mine now, Sonic!" Eggman said, grinning proudly. Sonic scoffed, standing protectively in front of Y/n. Eggman turned to the robot waiting for an order. "E-125! Take care of these nuisances, I will take Y/n myself!"

Eggman said, pressing a button on his large mech. He leaped out of it, inside a large machine with legs and blasters. He landed in front Sonic and Y/n, shaking the ground. Sonic waved his arms around, losing his balance.