Fractions: Peter

A/N: There are 4 POV changes, and none of them are the reader's POV.

HankPOV
   I flipped up the borrowed welding helmet to examine my welding job. I was working on a new war plane for the new X-Men. I turned around to get a different sized wrench when I felt a breeze flow by me.
   "What do you need now Peter?"

PeterPOV
   "I need help with my homework!" I said exasperated.
   "What kind of homework?" Hank asked while looking through his tools.
   "Maaaaaaaathhhhhhaahh. Fractions actually." I complained while sitting in the chair across from Hank. He looked up at me over the tops of his glasses.
   "Ya know, if you pay attention in class, math will make sense." He told me.
   "Math will never make complete sense to anyone!" I stated matter-a-fact-ly. Hank chuckled at me and shook his head slightly.
   "She would say you're wrong about that!" Hank said in a sing song voice.
   "What'd you mean?"

HankPOV
   As if on cue there was a flash of light and a breeze that meant Y/N had arrived.
   "Hank, do you have Bowie?" She asked while examining my weld.
   "Ya, he's over on the desk." I answered.
   "Thaaaank yoouu!" She replied. "Oh, by the by. You don't get Bowie back ever again." I swiveled around to face her.
   "Why?" I asked.
   "Cuz I want you to go blind." She said while running her finger along the weld.
   "That's not nice." I said with a playful frown. I glanced at Peter who had his eyes glued on her in amazement.
   "Well, since your complaining, you can have this one." She tossed me a blue helmet with a silver Star Trek logo on the side.
   "What's the occasion?" I asked. Spontaneous gifts weren't really her thing.
   "Scott hasn't come back from his errand running, so I don't have a car to fix, so I have nothing to do." She walked over to Peter and placed Bowie on his head.
   "Why do you call this helmet Bowie?" Peter finally piped up, he took the helmet off his head and looked at it. "I get it now." Peter saw the pink and blue lighting bolt on the front of the helmet. (David Bowie if you don't know)
   "You're more of a Floyd guy though?" She asked him.
   "You noticed my shirt?" Peter confirmed.
   "Ya, and you're cassette tape and the doodles on your homework." She said while fiddling with one of my prototype planes.
   "How did you know all that?" Peter asked in astonishment.
   "I can move at the speed of light. It makes learning about people very easy." Y/N said nonchalantly. She was now writing on a piece of paper. That girl goes a mile a minute, just a downside of her powers.
"You're faster than me?" Peter asked quietly. He had a stunned look on his face. "I thought I was the fastest person alive."
"Well, now you are the second fastest who is really bad at math." Y/N retorted while finishing what she was writing.
"How'd you know I was bad at math?" Peter asked.
"Because I'm good at math, and you got the answers wrong." She said with a smirk on her face while holding up the homework.
"Well, if you're so good at math, can you help me with my homework?" Peter asked sarcastically with a cocked eyebrow.
"Sorry, no can do." Y/N said as she smacked the paper on the desk.
"Why's that?"
"I finished it."
"You what?"
"Finished it. And wrote some notes for you to study."

PeterPOV
I picked up my homework, and sure enough, it was finished and there were some notes on the back.
"If you have any questions you can find me in the garage. Speaking of which, Scott should be back soon and I'll need to fix the car he took out." She grabbed Bowie off the table and headed out the door.