HNA 46

(Disclaimer: This is still a flashback like the last chapter)

(Y/N) is now already 8 years old and she's still stuck to her parents, she can't escape.

One day, the day she really was not expecting to come happened and that's is the best day on her life.

Her mother and father had a client and talking to the living, while (Y/N) is standing in the distance watching them

"So All for one who do you wanted us to kill?" (Y/N)'s father ask as he gave the man a cup of tea, who named All for one.

All for one look at (Y/N), made (Y/N) quickly look down to avoid the eye contact, knowing her mother will be mad once she had an eye contact to their client.

All for one stood and look at the both of them "I actually lied about that" he said and suddenly hold (Y/N)'s Father head.

He started screaming in pain, All for one is stealing (Y/N)'s parents quirk. "I really like your quirk and i can't help myself to get it" All for one said after he steal (Y/N)'s father quirk.

Her mother was terrified but tried to stab All for one but all for one have a many quirk, he use his quirk to paralyzed (Y/N)'s mother.

All for one started stealing (Y/N)'s mother quirk while (Y/N) is just watching them.

She froze and can't move, she wanted to help her mother and father but she thought that if she didn't help them

She'll escape, so she stayed standing watching All for one stealing her parents quirk.

All for one look at (Y/N), she walk towards to him and instead of killing him, (Y/N) touch his hand.

"Thank you..." she said made All for one shocked.

He look at (Y/N)'s parents and decided to kill them, Their blood spit on (Y/N)'s face but she just simply look at All for one.

"Thank you... I am now free" (Y/N) said with a weak voice, All for one is still shocked to her reaction.

"Why are you thanking me I just killed your parents, you know?" All for one said.

(Y/N) nod "I know" she responded made All for one speechless but also impressed, "Do you wanna go with me?"

(Y/N) eyes widen and quickly look at him "I'm going to take care of you" He added left (Y/N) speechless.

Her tears slowly fall down made All for one crouch down to hug the h/c haired little girl.

"But why, everyone hates me... I'm a killer!" she said with a crack voice made All for one pat her back.

"I also don't like everybody... i hate them too" (Y/N) added, All for one suddenly smiled hearing her words

He broke the hug and look at (Y/N)'s e/c "Do you want to get a revenge to anyone?" he asked.

(Y/N) wiped her tears and slowly look at him, "I'm going to take care of you until you get your revenge to everybody."

                    A few days later

All for one gained (Y/N)'s trust, he always taking care of her reason why (Y/N) trust him easily.

"What is your quirk?" He asked to (Y/N) as (Y/N) giving him a tea, the e/c eyes girl look at him confused "Quirk?"

All for one is surprised to her answer "You don't have one? but your parents quirk is so strong that's why i steal it"

(Y/N) scratch her right cheek using her index while looking at him "Sensei, i don't have a quirk that's why my parents trained me so much"

All for one look at her completely surprise but also happy, because he was finding a successor and he thought (Y/N) will be perfect since she wants a revenge to everybody.