1

Jughead's pov

I am pregnant.

With Archie's child.

I don't know how the child belong to him. We never had sex, made out, or even dated.

And I am terrifed to tell him.

He won't even believe me!!

I'm also 6 weeks.

I also don't want to do this alone.

And I am scared as fuck to see what my dad say about this.

He is the king servant of the South side. And he will hurt me if I tell him I'm pregnant at 6 weeks.

We're all at pops, and I've been getting the worst cramps ever and I can't even eat.

I groaned, and put my head down.

Archie's pov

Okay, jughead has been acting really weird. He haven't eaten at all or said a word since we got here.

Jughead and I got back to my house. He has been staying here a lot too.

"Okay, what is wrong with you?" I asked "I'm fine" he mumbled. "No, you're not. You haven't ate, or even spoke to any of us. They're is got to be something wrong with you"

Jughead's pov

"Nothing is wrong with me!" I raised my voice, "THERE IS!!" archie yelled.

My anger got pushed up to my level.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!? FINE HERE'S THE FUCKING TRUTH!" i yelled "IM PREGNANT AND IT IS WITH YOU'RE CHILD!"

He looks at me straight anger.

"YOU ARE WHAT!?" "YES I SAID YOU'RE CHILD! YOU'RE THE FUCKING FATHER!" i screamed "WE NEVER EVEN HAD SEX OR EVEN FUCKING DATED! HOW AM I THE FUCKING FATHER OF THE CHILD!?" he yelled back "I DONT EVEN KNOW ARCHIE!" "YOU KNOW WHAT NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN! YOU'RE GOING TO BE ALONE!"

So I lefted and went to the lake.

I can't even do this alone. The baby needs a father. I just wish I've should've kept this a secret.

I put my hood on and put my hands in my pocket.

Hot tears streamed down my face.

Fuck. My. Entire. Life.

words count: 343♡︎

new book! hope you guys enjoy!!!!!