9

Jughead's pov

Archie and I are in his room, I am so bored.

"I'm bored" I say "Well, what do you want to do?" He asked "I don't fucking know" I said.

He rolls his eyes.

"You're bored you got to think of something" He says. "Watch a movie?" I suggested.

So he put on a movie and I cuddled into his chest, and he put the blanket over us.

I went on my phone and started to look at baby girls names, and Archie took my phone away from me.

"hey!!!" i whined "baby boy names you're looking for" he says.

i snatched my phone away from him and gave him a stare, and went back on my phone.

Archies pov

Jughead snatched his phone away from me and went back to look at baby girl names.

Well, I want it to be a boy.

So does my dad.

Jughead got up and ran to the bathroom and throwed up.

I feel bad that he throws up almost so many times.

He walked out of the bathroom, and he climbed into my arms.

"I fucking hate this" He says "I know, it"ll be over soon" I say to him.

Jughead's pov

I hate throwing up during my pregnancy.

It sucks that I have to stay away from my friends, and my dad, during my pregnancy.

Well my dad will hate me.

But Betty and the others I don't know what they will think.

I started crying.

Archie's pov

All of a sudden Jughead started crying.  I don't know why.

Maybe part of pregnancy?

I don't know this shit.

"What's wrong?" i ask. "I can't fucking tell my dad or he will hit me" "He probably won't"

He shook his head.

"Archie, you don't know him like I do. He will hurt my baby and I don't want that to happen" Jughead said, with tears falling down his face

"He won't hurt our baby, Jug. I promise. I won't let anything happened to you or the baby."

He looks up at me. I kissed his forehead.