6

Archie's pov

Jughead never even got my messaged. I just want him to be safe. I don't even want him to be hurt and the baby.

I just want to go away.

I walked downstairs and saw Jughead.

I immediately hugged him when I first saw him.

Jughead's pov

Archie hugged me. I didn't want him to be like this. I didn't want him to kill himself and take his own life.

We're now in his room, our parents went out for a while to leave us be.

I started to shiver, and Archie noticed and pulled the cover on us and wrapped his arms around me.

Archie's pov

I spotted Jughead shivering. So I put the blanket on us and wrapped my arms around him.

"When's the baby even due?" I asked "September"

"oh fuck" he got up and ran to the bathroom and throwed up.

Jughead walked out of the bathroom

"You ok?" I asked, he nodded. "Sickness" Jughead mentioned.

Then we fell asleep.

~The next day~

Jughead and I both woke up at the same time. We always do that sometimes.

"I'm really hungry" Jughead said "When was the last time you ate?" I asked "Yesterday afternoon, we past out though" Jughead says "Want to go to pops?" I asked him. "Uh yes" Jughead said.

Jughead's pov

Archie and I got to Pop's and ordered food.

"When are you gonna tell you're dad?" Archie asked "I'm never telling him" I say "You have to some day" "I don't want too. I only told my mom and Jellybean" "Well, you're dad will figure out someday"

I look at Archie.

"I hope he doesn't figure out" I say to him. "Jug" Archie said.

I shook my head and ignored him.