2

Jughead's pov

I decided to head to the train station. I did bought a ticket, and I called my mom.

"Hello?" she answered. "M-mom." i say, "Jughead! Hi! How are you?" "N-Not good" I say. "Honey, are you ok?" She asked "N-No. M-mom can I please please please come home." I say. "Yeah, you can. Tell me what's wrong honey." "I-I"ll tell you when I get there" I say.

I got back to my home town, my mom and Jellybean met up with me.

She noticed my eyes we're red.

"Oh, Jug..." she says, hugging me. I cried in her shoulders.

Archie's pov

"The hell is wrong with you?" My dad asked, as he noticed my anger. "I'm fine dad!!" I yelled.

He looks at me shocked as I slammed my bedroom door.

"Well, you're mom is coming to pick you up. So, you better get ready!" My dad said.

I don't even know how Jughead even got pregnant. And how is it even my kid?

That, doesn't even make any sense!!!

Jughead's pov

"How did you got pregnant?" My mom asked, still shocked. "I-I don't know m-mom. And A-A-Archie i-is the f-father" I say, stuttering.

She looks at me. "Aww, that's amazing!" she says.

I cried. "He doesn't want to be it mom! He said I have to be alone! ALONE!!" I say, yelling. "Okay, okay, Jughead. Calm down" she says.

I put my hood up, and wrapped my arms around my knees.

"You know, I was alone for 9 months when I was pregnant with you." She said, "I thought dad was with you" I sniffled. "I might him in the hospital. While, he was waiting for you're grandfather that was in the hospital and he said that he wanted to be the father."

I looked at her. "I can't even do this alone." I say, as my voice started to shake.

She hugs me.