3

Jughead's pov

I'm still in the living room, mom is also with me still.

"Mom, is Jughead ok?" Jellybean asked, walking into the room and noticed that I'm crying. "He's fine Jellybean, just sad."

"You can tell her." I sniffled. "Tell me what?" Jellybean asked, now curious. "Sit down" Mom said, to Jellybean.

Jellybean sat down.

"You know how women have-" "Mom, you already told me this stuff and how I will be older I don't need to go over this again!" Jellybean says, annoyed.

Mom rolled her eyes.

"Well, you know men can't have babies, right?" Mom said.

Jellybean nodded.

"Yeah, men can't have babies. Women can only have them." Jellybean says. "Well, some women are tran-"

"Mom, just get into the point!" I interrupted her. "Well, you're brother is having a baby." Mom finally said.

Jellybean, looks at me.

"You have a girlfriend!? And you never told me!?" She says.

Mom put her head in her hands.

"No, he doesn't have a girlfriend" She says

Jellybean looked at Mom confuse.

"Huh? Then how did he got a girl pregnant when he doesn't have a gir-" "I'm the one pregnant Jellybean." I say

She looks at me and laughed. "You? You're a guy you can't be pregnant. Plus, you're my brother too" She says, laughing.

I looked at Mom with my eyes tearing up.

"Wait, Jug is actually pregnant?" I nodded. "who is the father?" she asked.

I started to cry.

"Archie is, sweetie" mom said to her. "awwww that's so cute!!! they're going to have a baby!" jellybean said.

i started to cry harder jellybean looks at me confused.

"Jellybean," mom started. "Archie, doesn't want to be the father. Jughead and Archie never dated" "and, i don't even know my sexuality mom" I sniffled

mom rubs my back.