Staring problem

Beyoncé's POV

It was my fourth day of school, and I already hate it here. As I was in class, I felt someone's eyes on me. As I looked around, I saw some short girl with long, black hair with a middle part staring at me. I made a stank face and said, "Boo!" She blinked furiously and shook her head as if she was awoken out of a trance before diverting her attention to the paper that was on her desk.

She tucked her hair behind her ear and pursed her lips, and that's when I noticed her deep dimples. She began writing on her paper as if what just happened, didn't happen. I rolled my eyes and turned around in my seat and began to work on my essay.

A few minutes later, when I lifted my head to brainstorm on the essay, I caught the same dark brown orbs staring at me again. When she saw my eyes meet her gaze, she began working on her essay again. She must have a staring problem.

30 minutes later...

When I completed my essay, I turned it in inside the classwork bin. As I was walking back to my seat, the same girl was gawking at me. At this point, I got fed up because I hate when people stare at me for too long. That shit is rude and I take it as a fight incentive.
So, I walked to the girl's desk and stood in front of her. "Is there a problem?" I asked the girl. The whole class turned their attention to us.

"Who? Me?" she questioned, pointing at herself.

"Yes, you, bitch!" I bellowed.

She looked taken aback, but I was ready to fight. I could've sworn, I saw her eyes become glossy.

"I- I- no, there is no problem," she replied as her voice cracked a little.

"Oh ok, scary-ass, " I retorted walking back to my seat. For the rest of the class, I didn't get any more gazes from the girl.

Lunchtime...

Making my way over to the cafeteria, my best friend, Kelly jerked me back by my wrists. She's lucky that she's my best friend, or else she would've got pimp slapped. I looked at her like she had four eyeballs. The fuck she yanking me for?

"So, you just said fuck me, huh?" she asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"You know I got that nigga's class, and you didn't think to send me a picture of your essay, " she said as she rolled her eyes.

I rolled my eyes and smacked my lips, "Even if I did send you my essay, you are still going to fail because your essay is plagiarized, dumbass," I replied.

"Bey, what's up with this attitude?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied as I sat down at an empty table. Every day I come to school with an attitude because I don't want to be here. The idea of making any friends at this school makes my stomach twist in disgust. I can't just trust everybody. The only person that I can trust is Kelly, my best friend.

Kelly just sat there staring at me as if the words that came out of my mouth was complete bullshit. I avoided her gaze and started looking around the cafeteria because it helps me feel grounded with my anxiety.