Episode 6

"Magnus needs you."

"What do you mean, Alec? What's wrong?"

"Clary's werewolf friend Luke was bitten by an alpha and Magnus says he needs your help to heal him."

"Whatever. I'm on my way."
I hang up and jump off the roof. I decided to walk to the lair. I make it back to the lair as Magnus is using his magic on Luke.

"I'm running out of magic." He exclaims.

I run up to him and sit beside him, "take what you need, love."

He grabs my hand and his blue magic starts swirling with my purple as they grow brighter.

"What do I do?" Clary asks.

"We can't leave him, but the potion stick needs Komodo scale. Find it, add the rest when they get here. You'll have to feed it to Luke."

"Clary!" Simon and Jace run in yelling with Alec trailing behind.

"Do you have it?" She asks them.

"Yeah."

"Thanks." Clary adds the last few things to the potions and puts some in a shot glass. She then runs over to the couch and pours it in his mouth. The room stops shaking and Magnus goes limp beside me. I catch him, sitting on the ground letting him lean into my chest.

"Hey... Clary." Luke speaks.

"You ok?" I ask Magnus gently.

"Yeah."

It's a while later and Luke eventually wakes up and start asking for Clary. I'm currently sitting in one of the chairs in the corner of the room with Magnus laying on top of me regaining his strength. Clary walks in and starts her conversation with Luke.
"You know you can't avoid the question, right? I know mom swore you to secrecy, but I've seen you stand up to her before. Why didn't you tell me about any of this?"

"Because I was afraid you'd hate us."

"Not possible. Okay... the last few days, I have not had all of the information."

"And you still don't. But you need to know everything. It'll help you find the Mortal Cup."

I just start silently laughing because he doesn't know I have it. I pick Magnus up and walk out of the room and into the kitchen. Once we get there I place him on a stool and whisper to him, "The shadow world is made of idiots, you know."

"Why, love?"

"No one has asked me if I know where the cup is."

"Do you?"

"I have the cup. It's just funny to watch everyone overlook me, or in Jace's case say I'm just a Downworlder and dismiss me. Jocelyn and I agreed that I have the best protection magic and that my safe is the best place for it."

"You have it?!"

"Yes. It's in one of Dot's tarot cards. I copied them and gave her the copy before I took them. I'm going to assume Luke took the cards and thinks he has it. Just wait, their gonna have Luke go in and grab the cards. That's gonna fail. Their gonna spend so much time then trying to grab it and it's not even gonna be the right thing."

"I never knew you could be so mischievous, love." I just kiss him and pull him into my arms.

"I like that your so small, it means I can protect and hug you better."

"Is that your way of saying you love me?" Magnus asks while lifting his head to look at me.

"No. This is. I, Pollux Damaris, am totally and fully in love with you, Magnus Bane." I slam my lips on his and grab his hips to pull him flush against me.

"And I love you, too, Pollux." Magnus says before kissing me again.

615 word count.
(I know this is short but whatever.)