The Ghost

The Covenant and Humans are at war, that it's plainly obvious. However, the Covenant are beginning to lose troopers. Back then, a Covenant attack squads were an average of 30 brutes and 50 elites. Now it is cut down to just half. Spartans and humans were rarely lost in numbers thanks to the Covenant lowering their numbers. But the there is more truth to it than that.

Linda-058 is currently on a sniper mission when she is ambushed by the Covenant. 15 Elites walk into the smashed building, intending of taking the Spartan. She tried her best to shoot and run, but the Elites manage to pin her into a corner. An explosion is set off all of the sudden. Every Elite tense up as what to come to be their darkest hour.

Screams of agony is heard among them, their number cutting down. One of the Elites had his head blown off, the other one had his head sliced. All fell till one is left. The final Elite turn and activate his energy sword - to kill the Spartan. Hope of the Spartan is saved by a bone crushing hole being made by a black gauntlet. It pulled out as the Elite dropped to the ground, life no longer in him. Linda looked up to the figure standing infront of her, holding a dead Elite on his left. It dropped the Elite and help her up.

"Who are you?", Linda ask only for the massive humanoid to vanish in the darkness, with only his face to be seen, before disappearing into the abyss. The next encounter, happened 32 days after Linda's encounter.

Blue team is sent on a mission to destroy a Covenant base. However when they got there, very little Covenant was there. They thought the info was wrong, but taking a closer look, and interrogating a surviving Covenant, gave them the conclusion that someone else is here. Someone in black, with the head of death as it slaughters them all. One thing did remains consistent, many Covenant bases are destroyed by one man: Ghost. No one has knew of Ghost's existence, heck not even ONI knew of such human - or is he?

One time they spotted Ghost attacking 3 brutes at once.

Brute 1: Give up human, you lost.

Ghost: Since when I was ever a human.

Brute 2: What's all this bloodshed worth?

Ghost: Your deaths!

A battle mask is formed infront of his visor as he hacks and slash the brute. The second attempts to use his gun on Ghost, but he slashed the left hand that directed the blast to the first brute. The second brute thrust his spear at Ghost, but he sidesteps that makes the Brute hit the third. Ghost fired a ball of plasma directly into the mouth of the Brute. He makes a sword and slash head off the second. The Third brute tired to use his momentum to kill the human, but Ghost dodge and slash the heavy part of the weapon and thrust the joints.

Ghost climbs onto the brute, after pulling out his sword, and hook his head, tearing the brutes head in half with blood puring out of the body. A gruesome and brutal way to die.