CHΔPTΣR ΩΠΣ: -ҒΔLLIΠG-

CHΔPTΣR ΩΠΣ:

-ҒΔLLIΠG-

The wind rushed through his black hair at an inhuman speed. His eyes were sealed shut as nothing but the sun and the sky was left to see. The rush to just open up and fly already crowded his mind. But he... Was falling.

Falling straight to his doom. As if he had been rejected by the gods of heaven, and pushed off the golden plank of life and death. He was falling.
His eyes refused to open up, knowing he'd see them. See them bolt down and capture him in just a quick of an eye. But no... He planned on making history. He planned on doing something that could not only risk his whole angelic life but can scar the ones he cared about who stayed behind, too caught up in being royals and servants to the gods. How foolish they were to side with such a man. A man who had no reason to run the heavens like a dictatorship. Sure, he'd be breaking thousands of laws, not only in his world but in others. In fact, he didn't even realize how much trouble he'd be in once at least one of the worlds found him. It was best to say that he was fighting from everything and everyone.
He'd be lucky if he'd just make it to the surface of this world..
Earth, was its name.

He took in a deep sigh as he began to reach the surface. The blood that had covered his forehead was a reminder that he wouldn't be able to get out of all of this. Without a fight. With a few seconds till remaining, he turned his body around and dived straight towards a park-like forest. In a quick flash, they came out.

Wings of Freedom, he'd call them. But what was the point of having wings of freedom when you were controlled? Well, that's the reason why he came here. To run away from the control. But even so, how would he be able to escape now? As far as he's concerned, the angels aren't the only ones after the winged man. There was also the blood thirst from the demons, and the curiosity of the humans.
But he'd have to argue with himself later when he found a comfort zone.

The large sound of his wings surely echoed all across the city, alerting all the citizens. He heard screams and cries as they saw at the angel from long distances. Thankfully, he had little to no time to escape. He had just hope that the humans weren't quick enough to call their military or army forces.

When he reached a 15 meter range of the ground, he pulled his wings upward and did a small flip to prevent a harsh landing. His feet aimed straight for the ground, and caused a small earthquake to form on contact. He had reached the world, something that most couldn't do when being an angel. But then again, he wasn't fully angel anymore. For all he knew, he was half angel, half arch, which was incredibly rare to find. Not saying that their was more of him, he'd just be the first to accomplish such power. Yes.. He fell from the heavens and was now going to deal with more than just one world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌓LΣ∇I'S PΩ∇🌓

I've escaped.. But only a fool would remorse and grief at a time like this. I needed to get out of harms way before anything or anyone found me. Although, the task at hand sounds easy, it was harder than presumed. I could already hear the constant chime of helicopter wings from a distance, and they were heading my way. I had no time.

My feet picked up by itself as it touched the dirty ground. Filthy. I hid behind large bushes and trees. Damn it.. I could hear them.. Dogs, tanks, men. They already started the wild goose chase. How did they get here so soon? I had only arrived shortly after five minutes ago. At least that's what it felt like from falling from the sky. I knew I didn't have time, but this was just ridiculous.

Then I realized my objective. The key to finding a comfort zone. The only person in this horrid world that might understand. My hero. He may not understand what's going on, but either way, he'll be forced to understand whether he likes it or not. I needed him. And he needed me for future purposes.