Chapter 3 - Childhood Friend

*Ayano's POV*

I woke up as soon as I heard my alarm clock. I turn it off and went to the bathroom and take a shower. I don't care if I'm late because I don't need to stalk Senpai anymore since he already got himself a "girlfriend".

I went downstairs after I was done wearing my uniform and tied my hair into a ponytail. I don't have the mood today to make a bento so I just wear my shoes and went outside.

After done locking the door I saw Osano was waiting outside my house he wears the school uniform and a pink shirt with polka dots beneath the uniform.

"Morning Osano," I said to him, making him flinched. "M-morning Baka! I-i guess you are lucky f-for not being late today," he said, still surprised. I guess he thought I will be late like I used to be when I was little.

"Well let's go," I said and grab his hand before he can start nagging about something. "B-Baka!" He said with a red face.

In front of the school gate, I can see my Senpai...I mean my ex-Senpai. I know my ex-Senpai is still my senior but I don't want to call him Senpai anymore. Well, he is holding hand with that stupid tsundere, Osana.

I stopped walking. Osano who have noticed my strange behavior then saw Osana."Tch, I guess my stupid cousin started dating that dork," I heard Osano mumbling.

"Wait, Osana is your cousin?" I asked Osano."Yeah, but I'm not fond of her, she is so annoying. She made me listened to her talking about that dork for 24 hours. She got feelings for him since we were little," Osano said with an annoyed face. Well, both of you are annoying and tsunderes.

I grab his hand and went inside the school, I don't want to waste my time with the two of "them" being a lovey-dovey couple.

I changed my shoes, then suddenly Osana walked towards us while shouting "Osano".
"Hey cous! I guess you will be studying here," she said with an annoying smile.

"Let's go Ayano," Osano said and then grab my hand. After we left Osana he asked me where is the teacher's room.

After a while, he exited the room. "Ayano, what's your class?" he asked me. "2-1," I said making his smile became wider. "Oh, well we are in the same class, b-but that doesn't mean I'm g-glad or anything," he said as usual with his red face.

             *Third person POV*

In the class,
"Good morning class, today we will have a new student that will be joining us," Rino Fukahori sensei said as Osano walks in. When Osano enters he saw his cousin Osana looking at him with a smile. He rolled his eyes, annoyed.

Then he saw Ayano sitting at the back of the class. They made an eye connection and Osano blushed, avoiding her gaze.

"Can you introduce yourself to the others," Rino Fukahori sensei asked Osano. He nodded and say, "my name is Osano Najimi, I moved here because of my father's work and something important," he said as he glanced at Ayano.

"Thank you for your introduction, Osano you can go ahead and sit beside Ayano Aishi," Rino Fukahori sensei said to Osano with her usual serious face

"Thank you for your introduction, Osano you can go ahead and sit beside Ayano Aishi," Rino Fukahori sensei said to Osano with her usual serious face. "Ayano Aishi can you raise your hand."

"It's fine sensei, I know who Ayano Aishi is," Osano said as he bowed to Rino Fukahori sensei.

Osano then walked towards Ayano with a happy face, he was very happy because he got to sit beside his childhood friend. Rino Fukahori sensei then start the lesson.

During the recess,
Ayano went to the rooftop with Osano, she then sits on the empty bench with him. "Ayano, what you brought for today's lunch. N-not that I care or anything" Osano asked her with a red face.

"I didn't bring anything today, I forgot." Ayano lied.

"W-well here," Osano said giving her a bento. "I-i made e-extra this morning, d-don't get the wrong idea okay?" He said with a red face.

Ayano stared at him with her dull grey eyes making Osano blushing redder. "H-hey don't look at me like that, just shut up and eat your bento," he stuttered.

After finished eating, Ayano gives the empty bento to Osano back. "Hey, Osano. Why don't we check out some clubs after school," she said to Osano.

"Y-you want to join a club? N-not that I care or anything," Osano said. "Yeah," Ayano said emotionlessly. She doesn't have anything to do after school anyway, since her ex-Senpai already date Osana she can't stalk him anymore.

"O-okay," Osano said as he walks beside Ayano towards their classroom.

<•>