Chapter 6 - The Shy One

*Ayano's POV*

I woke up way too early this morning, I still got 2 and a half hours before the school start but who cares. I take a shower and then wear my uniform. Suddenly I heard my phone buzzing.

Hmm? Who's texting me early in the morning?

Info-kun~♥

Info: Good morning~

Who are you? Why your name similar to info-chan? And how did your contact number were saved on my phone? I never saved your number.

Info: I'm her handsome twin brother, we switched tasks and it looks like you are my client. Also, what did you expect for a hacker like me~

But I already gave up on my Ex-Senpai.

Info: Well I'm here to warn you that someone sent an assassin to kill you~

What? But I didn't even kill anyone.

Info: Well it must be someone who knew about Aishi's generations, honey~

Well, I guess Aishis does have many enemies. So when will the assassin kill me?

Info: It looks like the assassin didn't make a move yet, but you should be careful, honey~ Text or call me if something happens or if you miss me~

Fine.

I put my phone in my skirt pocket. I sighed, why does this assassin need to exist and it looks like this info-kun guy is more pervert than info-chan.

My phone buzzed again. Who is it this time? I am so annoyed.

Unknown number

???: Are you up already? This is Osano by the way.

Yup.

???: Great! I am waiting in front of your house with cupcake boy and it looks like the drama prince is also here...

I will get down quickly, but how did you get my number?

???: Oh, I got it from Amai-senpai. D-don't gets the wrong idea I only asked your n-number in case you need help or you late o-or something...

Okay.

I sighed, typical tsundere. I saved his number and went downstairs then I quickly wear my shoes. Outside, I saw Osano and Kizano are fighting with each other while Amao-senpai is trying to calm them down.

I sighed again, they are already noisy in the morning. I locked the door and walked towards them.

"Good morning, Aya-chan," Amao-senpai said with his usual smile. "Morning," I replied.

"Good that you are here darling~ I can't believe you go to the school with this orange boy and baker boy, they are only some useless commoners," Kizano said while making a disgusted face. "Hey!" Osano shouted.

Before they can start quarreling again I walked with Amao-senpai leaving them behind.

"Hey, wait up stupid Bakayano!" "Princess, wait for me!!" They shouted at the same time.

I think I can be a mad person because of these two. As I was walking I can sense someone was following me. Is the assassin have started the move to kill me? But I don't think so because this so-called 'stalker' is the same one as yesterday. I ignore it.

In front of the school gate, I could see Osana is yelling at my ex-Senpai. He is still the same as before, always late to school. I can feel a few emotions when I'm near him but I choose to hide it and become emotionless because I don't need someone who doesn't truly love me. I ignore them and went inside the school.

*Oko's POV*

I followed that black-haired girl again today. I don't know why but my body move by itself, I think she is a witch that casts a spell on me.

I remembered, that my sister used to say that someone cast a hex on her, I guess this is what she felt but I noticed that she has stopped following the guy who cast the hex.

She said to me a friend of hers like him and she felt guilty. She also said her friend told her the feelings are called LOVE, not a hex or a spell. I wonder, what is love?

As I followed her in front of the school gate, I can't help but noticed that she looked a little bit sad when she is looking at Taro Yamada and Osana Najimi.

It's making my heart hurt. I wonder why? Why do I feel my heart tingling when I'm near her? Is it love? She is an interesting person, I want to follow her and get to know her more. . .

*Ayano's POV*

At recess, I eat bento that Osano prepared for me with the idiot himself, kind Amao-senpai, and the dramatic Kizano at the rooftop as usual. I sighed, Osano and Kizano have already started to fight again.

I looked away and suddenly saw a guy looking at me at the corner. We made an eye connection. His face becomes red then he quickly looked away.

"Who is that?" I asked Amao-senpai that was eating a cupcake. "Oh, that is Oko Ruto. He is the occult club leader, and people always saw him being alone just like her sister, Oka Ruto." He said with a sad face.

The oka-senpai face came to my mind. We become close friends after I help her dealing with the delinquents. Even though she is a quiet person she is not that bad.

I already knew Oka-senpai has a brother because she told me once that her brother is sick so he can't go to school

I already knew Oka-senpai has a brother because she told me once that her brother is sick so he can't go to school. I guess he is cured now.

I stand up and go towards that boy. He is very shocked when he saw me in front of him. "Do you want to eat with us," I asked him.

He hesitated for a while but then he nodded. His face was red when he followed me to the spots that I eat lunch with those three boys.

Amao-senpai gave him some cupcakes while the other two boys are still busy quarreling with each other. I'm still thinking about the assassin while I am eating my lunch, I wonder when will I see him.

<•>