Chapter 12 - The Talk

*Ayano's POV*

We finished our class early today. Osano didn't get to meet my big brother at lunch today because he is too busy but he promised to walk home with us. He also said he will introduce his girlfriend to me.

I don't know why, but I feel a little bit nervous to meet her. Will she like an emotionless freak like me? Snap out of it Ayano. You should go to the front gate not daydreaming here.

I hurriedly walked down the staircase. I need to go there quickly, what if something happens to Osano when he is alone with my brother. The worst scenario that could happen to him is getting killed.

Suddenly while I was walking, I heard someone shouting to me from behind. "Hey! Get out of my way!"

"Huh?" When I looked behind, I saw a guy that was carrying a stack of books running towards me and. . .we bumped to each other.

"Aggh! I am so sorry," he apologized guiltily to me. He then stands up and bowed to me a few times feeling sorry.

"It's fine," I said as I stand up. I help him collected the books that were scattered around the floor, feeling bad for him. He must be in a hurry.

"Thank you!" He said to me with an energetic smile when I gave him the books that I collected. Then he dashes away from my sight. Wow, He must be very fast.

"Wait! I forgot about niisan and Osano!" I said to myself and then started to run towards the school gate.

<•>

"I am sorry for being late, niisan. You too Osano," I apologized after arrived at the school gate. I can see that Osano wanted to scold me but stopped when he remembered that my niisan is there.

"It's fine. What took you so long anyway, Yano?" My brother asked me, feeling curious. "Oh, I bumped into a guy that was carrying a stack of books so I help him collect the books," I explained to him.

"Oh, anyways I wanted to introduce you to my girlfriend. Taeko Yamada," my brother said with a sweet smile.

"Hello, Ayano-chan! I heard a lot of things about you from Ayato," she said, energetic. Huh? Taeko Yamada? Yamada? Is she related to Taro?

 Huh? Taeko Yamada? Yamada? Is she related to Taro?

I looked at her with a confused face. She has light skin and black charcoal eyes. She also has long and straight hair almost similar to Taro.

"Are you Taro-senpai's sibling? You guys look similar," I asked her, still feeling confused.

"Oh you must know Taro. He is my younger twin brother," she said to me with a smile. Well, of course, I knew him he is my ex-Senpai but it feels weird because my older brother and I are complete when we met Yamada's family.

After that, we walked home together but it's quite weird because Osano didn't talk to any of us since we started walking. He just stays silent all the time. Did something happen when he is alone with my brother?

When I arrived home, I asked my brother. "Niisan, did something happen between you and Osano when I'm not around?"

"Huh? What do you mean? Nothing happened between us," he said with a smile, which is quite suspicious. "I guess I will ask Osano about this tomorrow," I said to myself as I walked upstairs to my room.

<•>

*Osano's POV*

After saying goodbye to them, I went upstairs to my room. When I entered my bedroom, I laid on my bed. I sighed, still thinking about what Ayano's brother said to me before.

When I arrived in front of the school gate I saw a guy standing there, waiting. It must be Ayano's big brother.

I took a deep breath and then walked towards him. "H-hello," I greeted him, awkwardly.

"Hello! You must be Osano," he said with a smile. He looked very similar to Ayano. The only difference that I see is he is full of emotions than Ayano.

We stayed silent until he started to talk to me again, "You must know about my imōto's secret, right?" He asked me, with a serious face.

"Y-yes, she told me that she didn't have any emotions," I said, feeling very nervous. Why did he ask me about this?

"So do you know about her 'Senpai'? I am searching for him," he told me, which made me confused.

"'Senpai'? What do you mean?" I asked, looking at him. My question made him smirk.

"I guess she didn't tell you about the 'Aishis generation'." He said to me, still smirking.

"W-what do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. Just make sure you didn't make my heartbroken imōto, worse." He said while giving me a serious look. It made me quite terrified.

Then a girl came towards us.  Taeko? It's been a long time since I saw her. I wanted to talk to her but decided to keep quiet because of the 'talk' that I had with Ayano's brother.

The conversation made me feel confused until now. What does he mean by 'Senpai' and 'Aishis generation'. Does Ayano have a secret that she kept from me?

I sighed again. I can't tell Ayano about this yet but I need to tell someone. I need some advice. After thinking for a while, I made my decision. I will tell those guys about this tomorrow because they are the only ones that I can trust.

I clear all of the thoughts that are in my head and then I close my eyes, trying to sleep.

<•>