Birthday wish - Oikawa Tooru

Yahooo first story of oikawa my loveeee
.
.
.
.
Y/n? where are you?' Oikawa asked while entering your house.
'Y/n-' he stopped after entering your room and seeing how you had decorated it for him.
Candles lit everywhere with flowers. You wore your hot red dress, which was oikawa's favorite.
'Happy birthday tooru' you said coming towards him with a cake while ... song by.. is playing in the background. It was yours and oikawa's favorite song since it reminded you of the time yall met.
He was very happy while he the cut the cake. When he was eating the cake some of it was left over on his lips. You leaned in and slowly licked it off. He looks at you with a stunned face and to tease him you lean in and lick his lips again.He blushes heavily while grabbing you by the waist and starts starts to kiss you passionately. You start to kiss his neck slowly going down while soft moans escape his mouth at the feeling of pleasure while his hands slowly travel all over your body.
'We dont need that do we?' he says seductively while unzipping your dress.
He starts kissing your neck leaving marks everywhere while looking for your sweet spot. When he found it, you let out a small moan which turned him on even more as he started to abuse it by kissing and sucking on it.
You slowly started to unbutton his shirt. As you did you kissed him all the way down while slowly tracing his bare body with your hands.
'Aah y/n-' you shushed him by unzipping his pants leaving him in his boxers. His hard bulge was aching to be free. You slowly go down on him while freeing his member. You took it in your hands and started to suck on it.
'Mhmm... yes y/n' he started to moan your name in pleasure while throwing his head back. Very soon it started to twitch, but before he could cum you stopped leaving him annoyed and wanting for more.
'Oh so we're gonna do it this way huh, just wait till i fuck you till you wont be able to walk' his words made you wet. His aggressive tone turned you on even more.
'Then show me what you got' you said smirking. 'Oh i will babygirl come here~' he said while he got on top of you. He started to suck on your breasts while you moaned his name. 'Tooru... mhmmm yes...' hearing his name turned him on even more. Quickly he took off your underwear and placed his huge member at your entrance.
He slowly started to put it in, 'tell me when to move okay?' he asked you. You nodded. This wasnt your first time with oikawa but it still felt so unreal and full of pleasure.
'Tooru.. please move' as soon as you said that he started thrusting into you. Deeper and deeper everytime until he hit your g-spot.
'Aaaah yes tooru right there.. mmhmmm' you basically screamed. He kept fastening his pace which caused you to reach your climax.
'i'm gonna cum..' you said breathing heavily.
'Me too' he said while he kept thrusting and hitting your g-spot with every thrust.
The whole room was filled with skin slapping together and your moans.
Slowly his thrusts got sloppy and slow, you knew he was close.
'Aahhhh' you said as you came and oikawa pulled out and came as well.
He came close and hugged you,
'i wish i spend my every birthday with you' he said while kissing your forehead gently.
He cleaned you and himself up and then cuddled you until you fell asleep.
'Ah best birthday ever' he said as you fell asleep.

AAHH I HOPE YOU LIKED THISSS, also drop requests ;)