Halloween

Estelle is in 6th grade with chuck hedge (the satyr) she knows about the gods

"Stella" Emily yelled running up to me. Chuck aka my best friend since birth and I were walking home from school Emily's frozen backpack was swinging behind her and her curly brown hair bounced on her shoulders as she sprinted to catch up even though she was only in first grade she already resembled he mother hazel

"where's Zoë" I asked(Zoë is Percy and Annabeths daughter and in 4th grade) "she had detention" Emily awnserd "agian? She was supposed to play mythomagic with me after school" Chuck groaned "and she was sapposed to walk you home plus this is her seventh one this year and its only october" I added "whatever we will walk you home"

As we walked I asked "so what are you being for Halloween this year" "Elsa" Emily answered right away "and mama said she'll be anna"

that put a thought in my head "hey chuck what do you want to be this year?" We have always done a combined costume since second grade he opend his mouth but I awnserd before any words came out "no we are not being ghost busters agian"

-Time Skip-

Halloween night

"I still cant believe you talked me into this" i mumbled

"Well I think its a good costume" he said pulling on the cloak and mask

We were in my room getting ready to go trick or treating

I tied my chin langth hair into a ponytail and pulled on the wig and dress and started doing my makeup "you know ive never even read harry potter" I added "I just watched half the third movie with Annabeth".

-Time Skip-

Ten minutes later we stepped out of my bedroom dressed an none other than Voldamort and Bellatrix.

We walked in to the living room to meet the others

Percy and Annabeth were being Katniss and Peeta and their 4 year old son Luke was being buttercup Luke had blonde hair and sea green eyes and Zoë black hair and gray eyes and was being a skeleton

Hazel frank and Emily were also there and dressed up as Elsa Anna and kristoff

Leo had a giant blowup dinosaur costume and calypso was being Cleopatra.

Just then Will dragged Nico through the door. They seemed to ne dressed as the good witch and the evil witch.

Once we were all ready we went down to the sidewalk to start trick or treating where we ran into Jason and pipers family (yes Jason is alive and they are still together now shutup) they were dressed as the whole scoobydoo squad with Jason as Fred Piper as Daphne their sixyearold son Tristan as Shaggy their 4year old daughter Sielena as Velma and their 2 yearold son Tom as scooby.

They waved and walked over to us and we went off to collect candy.

-Time skip-

Later that night (10:00
We were all in the living-room of the apartment after a successful night of trick or treating the kids were passed put on the couch and the adults were at dinner mom stayed to watch us because she doesn't like eating out. chuck and I were still eating candy and talking.

-Time Skip-

Sally's pov
I walked in to the living-room to check on the kids the little ones were still asleep on the couch. I glanced down to the floor to find Estelle asleep with jer head on Chucks shoulder he had ome arm around her and his other hand was holding a candy wrapper and he had his head leaning against the wall I pot a blenket around them careful not to wake them up then stepped back.

Wow I thought theyre crushes on each other are as obvious as Percy and Annabeth used to be