Valentine's day (idk tell me if you like it)

They are in seventh grade and there is a valentines day dance there is an oc named Ben (ik Ben is not the most original name but whatever) :P
And demmigods are still a thing just not a big part on this story

Ben pov
------------------------

This was the day I was going to ask Estelle Blofis out to the dance bacause I honestly thought we would be perfect for eachother we were both semi popular we both were extroverts although she did not believe in fashion that could be easily taken care of she was an amazeing person smart, pretty and good with kids so all in all i had a major crush on her.

So I set off to school in a confident mood.

Chuck hedge pov
--------------------------------

I held my breath as we walked to school Estelle walking next to me oblivious. her chin langth salt and pepper hair was pulled in to a half ponytail Eleven style and she wore muddy jeans and a purple T-shirt.

Being my best friend Estelle had never come across to me as scary but now that I looked at her she had a terrifying side first even though she is about 6 months younger than me she towers over me height wise she does not where makeup witch was good because she didnt need it but before I just saw that as she did not care for it witch was probably true but also it was if she was daring someone to make a comment.

But most of all I was worried about what it would do to our friendship if she said no it would probably be really weird and just not the same as before.

And not to mention she was really pretty so Tons of boys would be asking her out.

She looked over at me "whats up?" She asked she could always tell when something was ony mind I mumbeld something about a test and we continued walking

Ill ask her at lunch I thought.

Bens pov
-------------------------------
I plan to ask her after school today I just need to get rid of that Chuck kid she keeps hanging out with i dont know why she keeps him around but I have a plan.

-time skip-
-Chucks pov-
--------------------------------
I was sweating off my furry hind quarters it was lunch time and I promised myself of ask her out we sat down at our usual table and started eating she looked over at me and said "seriously Chuck what is wrong uve been off all day""how can you tell?" I awnserd "because ure eating you're fork" "shit" I mumbeld setting my fork down.

I had to get i over with so I said "Estellewillyougotothedancewithme"

She raised her eyebrows and asked me to repeat my self but as I started she laughed "im just kidding silly I heard you. Yes ofcorce ill go with you and with that she tilted my chin up and lightly kissed me on the lips.

Bens pov
-----------------------

I had decided to skip lunch to work ony master plan.

I would walk up to her when we were all leveing to go home and use my charm to convince her.

Chucks pov
-------------------------------
-Time skip-
After school

Estelle and I were walking out of school when some kid ran up to us he was handsome with ashy blonde hair and dull blue eyes he pushed me out of the way and stood infront of Estelle with smirk

"hello darling" he said Estelle glared at him but he didnt notice and continued talking "would you like to go to the dance with me?" He said leaning close to her. looking unfazed she brought her hand up and flicked him on the forehead as if he was a misbehaving dog and said "cant you see i have a boyfriend dumbass?" And with that she took my hand and we walked away.

------------------------------------------------------------

So did you like it?
Comment ideas
Also I might do a part 2

So ya :)

Idk when ill update again