idk what to call this one caleo baby?

Estelle is in seventh grade

"Estelle get ready" mom yelled "I am" I awnser setting my phone down I was not ready I quickly pulled on a hoodie and leggings and walked out of my room.

The hedges were already waiting in the living room since they lived in the apartment right next to ours.

"Is everybody ready?" Mom called out

We all answered yes

"Alrighty well than time to meet the new baby"

-Time Skip-

The car turned off the highway it looked the same as it used to with its homeyness that only they can pull of there was various pieces of junk and scrap metal around and a big garage with a sign that said Leo and Calypsos auto repair in the back yard the building itself was medium sized with brown paint on the outside green shutters and a huge porch wrapping around the whole house with mismatched lawn chairs.

There were quite a few cars in the driveway most i recognized there was Leo and calypsos car of course Jason and pipers minivan, Percy and Annabeths red honda, hazel and franks truck. I figured Will and Nico would be there to since they lived across the street.

We stepped inside and I emedetely felt something off it was revealed when we walked in to the living room where everyone was

Calypso was lying on the couch with a bundle in her arms and  Leo on the floor next to her Annabeth and Jason were on the other couch I could hear the kids feet on the upstairs floor and figured Percy, Will and Nico was up there with them.

Than I figured out what was off

Piper was glaring at a woman standing in the middle of the room as if begging to be noticed.

She radiated power so she had to be
Aphrodite

No one else was bowing so I didnt either.

We all went over to see the baby who was a boy

"What are you going to name him?" I asked

"His name is festus nightshade vendalez" (A/N nightshade is his middle name)

Aphrodite squealed "adorable" she gushed

The rest of the day was a blur of crazy kids crying baby's and exited adults

At one point Leo made a dirty joke at will and Nicos expense that resulted in Leo getting punched in the arm by calypso and chocolate milk comeing out Nicos nose the funniest part was that Percy hazel and all the kids except for Zoë didn't get it

(A/N so how did you like this one? Reminder that I dont and never will own the Percy Jackson series)