0.0 || Mᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ Rᴏᴏᴛ

~

Quirk: Angel

Malaika's quirk allows the transfer of her own energy to others. Energy cannot be transported out of her forcefully, she has full control over this power.

This quirk can be used for healing and positive emotional manipulation. Through eye contact, she can give someone her positive energy, whether it's to support them physically or emotionally.

Accompanying these abilities are a beautiful set of white shimmering angel wings. Most of the time she's under full control but sometimes it feels like these majestic wings have a soul of their own.

Although, healing someone could drain different amounts of energy based on the damage and making someone happy requires her being the opposite, she doesn't mind. As long as she's helping others she seems fine with the repercussions. She is an angel after all.

Appearance:

Beautiful brown caramel skin with hazel eyes. Her hair is dark brown and curly - naturally the curls fell to her waist. The girl stands 5'5 in height and has a rectangular body type. Her thighs and hips are bigger than most. Her arms are round and strong.

The wings were sparkling white. When stretched out can reach up to 6ft in length but when folded comfortably the ends reach her ankles and just barely cover her backside horizontally.

She has learned to retract her wings long enough to take a shower and remove/ put on clothes but never longer than an hour. Although, this tactic helps in everyday life, it can be extremely painful at times.

~

A/N: This is just a character description! I wanted to explain her quirk an appearance before hopping into the story. Of course you can change the appearance if you'd like but this is how I imagined Malaika.

Also, I promise the writing style gets better. Feel free to skip until the sports festival, things pick up more there but smaller details might be missed. Have fun, readers!