Guilty Pleasure

Because I have a car now, I skip the front desk and decide to use my half-dollar coin for a one-way bus ride to bro's. I collect a lot of rare money. Matt will use Mercy for his dates and hangouts and then pick me up from bro's.

I leave the office and see Robyn and Patricia right in front of me in gym clothes, watching me.

"Robyn has something to say to you," Patricia says before I walk off. Robyn walks to me.

"I saw that you had fun with Precious on your first date. Do you like her?" She asks me, as carelessly as she can. I look around, and no one else is around. It's just the three of us.

"Yes, but as a friend. Why do you care?" Come on, Robyn. I see you all over my Facebook with your "friendly" comments and sending me flirty secret messages on Messenger. Admit that you like me, even when you're just as horrible as your best friend. She gets nervous.

"I don't," she denies in front of her best friend. I know I'm not the one to judge about secrets. "You're only dating her to make me jealous. Yeah. You're intimidated by me and took the easy route. With her. Yeah."

She's bobbing like crazy and gets in my face. For some odd reason, I like it. Why do I like this?

"Kiss his lips!" Patricia eagerly orders her. I look at Patricia like she's crazy. She smooches at me behind Robyn with her Android out. I knew she wasn't sorry.

Robyn starts rubbing her hands on me. "I bet you did Precious like this in your bedroom," she says, flirtatiously. What?! Oh, yeah. That caption also says, "And maybe their first," meaning losing our virginity.

"Um. We're in the hall," I obviously tell her to make her stop. She finally stops and abruptly snatches my wrist to the janitor closet, causing me to drop my sax case on the floor. She opens the janitor closet door, pulls me in, slams the door behind her, throws me against the wall, and slaps me hard.

"Ow. Robyn," I calmly respond to calm her down.

"Shut up," she demands in an unusual tone and slaps me hard again. What the heck is going on?

The door opens. It's Patricia with her Android pointing at us. She closes the door behind her. She pulls the light on. Unfortunately. The janitor would've been better, God.

"Kiss those juicy lips, girl! Mwah!" Patricia cheers her on. Am I getting ganged on? A band geek in the janitor closet with two cheerleaders. Speaking of the status quo....

Seven minutes later...

After Robyn is done giving me a make-out session, they finally let me out of the closet. I can't get that moment out of my mind that I slowly walk to the exit. I can't believe what just happened.

"Got the whole thing on video. I won't tell a soul. No one will know about this. You did it, girl!" I hear Patricia cheering her best friend on for seducing the love of her life. I have mixed feelings about this.

I feel too hot to put my hoodie back on, so I'm holding it in my hand while wearing my backpack on my back. I feel a mess. I think I'm still turned on from that. I pick up my sax case with my other hand.

"Hey, band geek!" I turn around to face Robyn. "Tell anyone, I'll deny it and tell them you're obsessed with me," she goes from a bully to a flirt in one moment, "Stay a good boy, Patthew Thanksgiving." She bites at me. I stare at her, speechless. They giggle and talk among themselves as they walk away from me. People are crazy today.

I turn back around and slowly walk to the exit to leave. I think the crew has been waiting for me for the longest time that they may be outside.

I'm right. They're sitting where I sat at when I was waiting for Matt's hazing meeting to be over.

"Oh my Gosh! What happened to your face?" Gracie shouts and stares at my bruised cheeks and touches them. I'm surprised they don't sting as much as I expect. I hope they don't look down. Is it gone? I look down. It is. They're glancing at each other.

"What happened? Tell us." Shortcake wants to know why I'm so bruised.

"I----" I think about what Robyn will say if I tell. I think of a lie. "I accidentally.... burned my face with hot water. I thought it was cold. And then I started crying because it hurts so much." I think that sounds believable.

"Is that why your hoodie is off, and you looked down at your pants?" Shortcake asks me.

I make up another lie. "Yeah. To see if I've forgotten to zip my pants after Number 1 and Number 2. Number 3. Constipated." They're silent for a moment after hearing my tale.

"Okay." Gracie and Shortcake shrug it off. I look at bro, and he knows that I'm lying.

He walks to me. "You always wear that hoodie to school, Patt. We'll talk about it in private."

We all walk to the bus stop. I feel really bad about keeping another secret from both bro and Shortcake and a new one from Gracie.

This is all Patricia, with that video. Knowing how in love Robyn is with me.