Gossip Girls

EVERYONE'S STORY

Wednesday, September 19th.

This morning.

After leaving breakfast, the main five cheerleaders stop by Robyn's locker 243 to gossip.

"So....band geek from my chemistry class told me that he....was in love with me since grade seven, after he found out that me and Brandon broke up after our last final basketball game, back in March," Robyn brags and exaggerates to Kimberleigh, the fake twins, and Patricia, who are loving the gossip.

"We both saw him come onto Robyn, yesterday after school when me and him were at the principal's office. His friends were waiting at the library at the time," Patricia joins in.

The fake twins are so excited to hear what happens next.

"He was telling me that he should've asked me out instead of Precious, because he thinks that I'm the most beautiful girl of the whole entire Palm Trees, but was too afraid that I was going to reject him," Robyn lies.

"Ooooooooo," Kimberleigh and the fake twins comment, glancing to each other in amazement.

"So, I said 'awww band geek," she holds onto her heart, "I'm flattered, but I thought you don't do dates, and you should've asked me out if you really wanted to. You thought I was going to say no?' And he nodded his head yes."

"Awwww," Kimberleigh proudly says, "That's too sweet."

Patricia says, "I saw the whole thing and it was very sweet. A band geek crushing on the co-captain cheerleader is too cute."

"So, he asked me if he could make it up to me. I said sure band geek. He said I love it when you call me band geek", Robyn happily lies, "in a flirtatious manner, with real intentions."

"Awwwwwww," the fake twins comment and adore.

"I am loving this story, already," Kimberleigh gladly comments and lightly laughs.

"I asked him how are you going to make it up to me. He begged me to kiss him, and I told him but....," Robyn looks around with her finger on her lower lip and look around like she knows a secret, "we're in the hall," Robyn imitates Patthew's way of rejecting her.

Patricia remembers Robyn taking Patthew to the janitor closet, imagining it was herself dragging Matthew to do the same.

"Ooo, this is getting really juicy," Natalie excitedly says.

"So, he held my right hand with his left, and slowly walked me to the janitor closet. Once we got in there, he took his favorite hoodie off and started kissing me, then we started making out," Robyn says while remembering her last make-out session with Patthew. "I didn't know he could kiss like that. We had our tongues inside each other's throats, moving them and our heads around in circles," she flirtatiously says to her friends.

"I guess band geek and Precious taught each other well and became good. That sly dog," Kimberleigh brags, seeing Patthew in a new light.

"Look at you, Bobbi!" Natasha loudly teases Robyn.

Robyn embarrassedly shakes her own head and playfully shoves Natasha's arm. Kimberleigh, Patricia, and Natalie shout laughter about Natasha's comment, holding onto each other's shoulders, then Patricia lets go of Natalie to continue the gossip.

"When I saw band geek being a sly dog to best friend, I got so excited to catch up with them to see what's going on. I eavesdropped on band geek and her making out," Patricia says.

"Yes. We've only made out, while nosy here," she points at Patricia, "was being a perv outside that door, like a peeping Brittani Stalls," Robyn playfully teases.

Kimberleigh and the fake twins laugh out loud for others to hear.

"Hey!" Patricia playfully shoves Robyn's arm. "That is so mean! Don't call me that ever again! I'm not that nasty!" Patricia banters and chuckles.

They all laugh about Patricia's comment, as loudly as they can while holding onto their hurting ribs.

"But don't tell anyone else about this. It's between us first five cheerleaders," Robyn says. She and Patricia smug with each other. "Unless it's Precious," Robyn tells them.

They giggle in delight about this deal.

"Not even the other Parrot Spirit members, others outside of Parrot Spirit, OR our peers whom we don't know, wandering in these halls," Patricia tells them, while she points all over the place, meaning the others. "Top secretttt," she stresses the T to make it clear.

"Got it, girrlll," Kimberleigh and the fake twins all agree, snapping their fingers in sass, and then giggle again.

"Shhh. Here she comes," Natasha whispers about Barbara about to walk pass them. They all watch her walk as she ignores their presence.

After Barbara finally walks pass them, they all loudly cattily laugh at her.

The bell rings, they get ready for homeroom.

"Bye, girls," Kimberleigh happily says, waving her fingers to all of the other main four cheerleaders as she follows Barbara's path to class.

"Bye, girls," Patricia says, the next one to part, waves her fingers and walks to the opposite direction with Robyn.

"Bye, girls," Robyn says, does the same to the fake twins.

"Bye, girls," Natalie says, does the same to Robyn and Patricia.

"Bye, girls," Natasha says, does the same to Robyn and Patricia.

Robyn and Patricia walk together until Robyn finds her homeroom, the fake twins walk together until Natalie walks inside her homeroom and Kimberleigh walks on her own and steps inside her homeroom.

They all parted ways into their Day B homerooms.