Chapter 6: 'The truth'

"Kirishima!" Bakugou calls out from the other side of the door, once again knocking on the door firmly. "Open up the door."

"Give me a minute!"

"You said that ten minutes ago!"

Bakugou didn't get a reply instead he got shuffling and footsteps, which he was quite grateful for. A few seconds later he heard the lock being fiddled with and saw the twist of the door knob.

"Yeah?" Kirishima says as he opens the door fully. Bakugou couldn't catch a good look of Kirishima's face due to the fact that the powers were still out. Bakugou exhaled and rubbed his arms. "I guess I should tell you what's going on. You deserve to know."

"Can I come in?"

Kirishima moved out of the way and grabbed Bakugou's hand to lead him into his dorm room. As if it was a blessing from God; the power came back on. What a miracle. Kirishima and Bakugou both groaned in pain and rubbed their eyes. "Brutality." Kirishima chuckled. Bakugou just grumbled and removed his hands from his eyes. He kicked the door closed and sat on Kirishima's bed.

"So, you gonna tell me?"

"Right," Bakugou mumbled, "I don't know what happened but ever since that last Monday night I've been more honest."

Kirishima cocked a brow. "More honest how?" He sits next to the blonde.

"Like just honest. Ask me a question."

Kirishima blinked. "Uhhh, do you drink water?"

"The fuck kind of question is that? Of course I do. Ask a different question."

"Uhhhh, do you like pizza?"

Bakugou stared at Kirishima expressionless, "Yes dumbass! Ask something hard!"

"I don't know any hard questions!" Kirishima whined. "Oh, uh, why have you been avoiding everyone?"

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm telling the truth all of a sudden and it's starting to creep me out."

Kirishima stared at Bakugou stunned, but that shock turned into a smirk of mischief. "What do you think of my shirt? Is it manly?" Kirishima was wearing a dark Gray shirt with a shark on the front and bold letters on the top saying, "Jawsome!"

Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the redhead and scoffed. "Anything you wear is manly and it brings out your eyes."

Kirishima beamed. "Aww, thanks!"

Bakugou glared at Kirishima. "I swear if you tell anyone about this I'll blast you straight to hell!"

Kirishima laughed. "No way would I tell anyone. That would ruin your "bad boy" reputation."

"But can we tell the rest of the Bakusquad?" Kirishima gives him his best puppy dog eyes. Bakugou groaned and reluctantly nodded.

"Yay!"

"Tch, don't know what the hell you're so happy about."

"Well, I'm happy you told me and I'm happy you agreed to tell the rest of the squad. They're going to ask you a lot of questions though just to get the truth."

"And I changed my mind."

Kirishima laughed lightly. "Classic Bakugou." Bakugou just hummed and brought one of his knees to his chest. The room fell silent and whatever tension was there before was gone. The commotion downstairs was now coming upstairs. "Well, looks like you'll have to tell the squad anyway."

"Don't feel like it; you do it." Bakugou mumbled and laid down on his friend's bed. Kirishima chuckled and watched his door closely. He was waiting until his amazing friends open the d—

"Kirishima!" Mina shouts and the door fully swung open. "What happened down there?!"

"Yeah, you and Bakugou got into it." Sero chimed in.

"Oh, Bakugou can I?" Kirishima looks to Bakugou for an answer but he saw the blonde pretending to sleep soundly. Kirishima rolled his eyes and turned back to his friends. "I'll just tell you. Bakugou didn't give me much details but what he did tell me was that he was telling the truth all of a sudden. Like being completely honest." Kirishima explains and watched his friends stare at him in disbelief.

"I don't believe that." Kaminari says and crossed his arms. Kirishima sighed and placed his right hand on Bakugou's arm. "Wake up." He shook Bakugou.

Bakugou opened one of his eyes and gave him a side glare. He slowly sat up and stared tiredly at the three teens. "What?"

"Go ask him a question but do not ask him a question that makes him very uncomfortable."

"Hmm." Mina placed a finger under her chin. "Are we your friends?"

Bakugou wanted to bite his tongue so bad but it was harder to contain the truth. "Yeah, I thought you shitty extras knew that."

Mina squealed and went to hug Bakugou but he started sparking small explosions from his hands, which caused her to giggle and back up. Sero smiled and Kaminari stared at Bakugou baffled.

"What's your sexuality?" Kaminari asks.

"Questioning, but I think I'm bisexual?"

Kaminari grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "Bisexual gang right here!"

"Have a crush?" Sero wiggled his brows.

"I think I do."

The group erupted into cheers. They were about to start asking him who it was until they were stopped by Kirishima. "He doesn't look comfortable with that so don't press on."

The three happy teens nodded. "I'm just excited we can get the truth out of him now! We should tell the others!" Mina says cheerfully.

"No!" Kirishima says a little bit more louder than needed. "Bakugou doesn't want anyone else to know because they may take advantage over the fact he can't control his mouth that well. Please, for the sake of Bakugou, don't tell anyone."

"That's another reason why he was kinda hesitant about telling me and you guys."

Mina nodded in understanding. "Don't worry, we won't tell a soul!"

"Good because your life may depend on it." Bakugou mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
See you next chapter!

Words: 958