1

3021
Seoul, South Korea

        There was no memory of the previous timeline. Some things were weren't out of place, but other things were.

         P1Harmony weren't all best friends in this new timeline. Jiung was friends with Intak. Jongseob stayed friends with Soul. Leaving Keeho with Theo.

       Jiung still had a scar from the previous timeline. He was shot in the previous timeline. However, in the current timeline he's always had the scar.

       Seoul was a haven on new beginnings. Adolescents were finally free. Adults no longer had overbearing control. The youth of Seoul were able to make their own paths in life.

     Intak walked with Jiung to the cafeteria. Seating was quite crowded so they ended up sitting at a table with Shota (Soul), Jongseob, Theo, & Keeho.

         So they got to know each other with some small talk. Jiung & Intak were very close. They had a lot of skinship. People often shipped them romantically. It didn't bother them though. Their relationship was their business.

         Shota felt something was off. He was the first to feel it. Like they've met before. He couldn't shake the feeling. Had they met before ? Why do these guys feel so familiar to him ?