2

1 Week Later...

            Shota was walking with Jongseob. "Something's off, Jongseob. I can feel it." Jongseob rolled his eyes. He was sure Soul was just paranoid. "How can you be so sure ? What brought this on anyway ?" Shota sighed, "Those guys from last week. It's just weird how familiar they were." Soul was stressed, "You didn't feel that ?"

            Jongseob initially thought Soul was spouting nonsense, but now it started to make sense. They got along way too well for people just meeting each other. "What do we do now ? It isn't like we can make them believe us."

               They continued walking when they came across Keeho. Keeho gave them a smile. "Where are you guys headed ?" Jongseob answered since Soul looked too wrapped up in his thoughts. "Just walking around." Keeho nodded. Almost like it was a direct instinct. "See you around, I guess ?"

            Soul found a decently less crowded space in the library cutting on his laptop. Even this action felt familiar & foreign. "You think what we're feeling is connected somehow ?" Shota nodded accessing his laptop. He was determined to get to the bottom of his suspicions.

         Could you blame him though ? Something was clearly off.