To Ship Or Not To Ship ?

1 Week & 3 Days Later...
(Cuteness Overload)

            Jiung laid with his head in Intak' lap. Intak was contentedly doing some work while Jiung rested. Jiung had been slightly feeling a pain where his scar was. Jiung looked breathtaking as the sunlight lightly casted a glow on him.

        Intak would be lying if he said he didn't like being so close with Jiung. "Mmm," Jiung said face slightly contorting in pain. "You alright ?" Intak immediately said caressing Jiung' hair. "Just a small pain where my scar is."

          Intak sighed. Jiung had a stronger tolerance for pain than many people would've thought. He's been feeling this pain for a nearly a week.

           "You sure you don't want me to take you to the hospital ? This pain has nearly been going on for a week." Jiung smiled keeping his eyes closed. He knew Intak was just worried. "I'm fine." He didn't want to make more out of it than it was, "If it becomes too much you'll be the first to know, alright ?"

           Intak pecked Jiung on the forehead before returning back to his work. Jiung went back to resting against Intak. Then Jiung has an intense flashback.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jiung' Previous Timeline Flashback

      The gas was beginning to settled when a single shot rang out. "Ah!" Soon all cameras were pointed at Jiung as Soul and Jongseob were helping the bleeding boy up.