5

Soul looked exhausted, but determined. "Sorry, but I really needed to speak with all of you urgently." Theo spoke up first. "What is this about then ?"

          Jongseob hooked Shota' laptop up to a projector. Clips & images were dated 3021 from the previous timeline. All the boy' notes and the news footage were on there. "Harmony used a device & set back time. This is an alternate timeline."

         It was kind of hard to not believe what they were being told with all of the evidence they were being shown. "We saw Harmony today & she seemed fine. How fo you expect us to find the device & her access code ?" Intak asked as Jiung slumped against him still feeling an immense pain in his side.

               Shota knew they were skeptical to believe anything he was saying. Especially if Harmony was acting like there was nothing to worry about at all. "Some of you will need to distract her long enough while I hack her mainframe."

             Keeho was very quick to agree. "We should change up who she usually sees us with. It will throw her off." Shota nodded, "You're right."

         It was decided quickly. Time was of the essence. They need to get back to their timeline. The right timeline that should exist before things were drastically changed.

Shota & Theo = Hack Harmony' Mainframe
Jiung & Keeho = accessing the device once they get the code from Shota
Jongseob & Intak = Will be a diversion

          Soon it was time for the plan to commence...