6

Nearly A Week Later...

         Jongseob & Intak ran into Harmony un-coincidentally. They were the distraction. Harmony had yet to detect that this was all a diversion. "You're together ? What happened to Jiung & Shota ?" Intak smiled. "We decided to switch things up. We're all friends anyway."

             Jongseob gave an innocent smile. "Is that a problem for you Harmony ?" Harmony was quick in her response. "Of course not. It just was a shock is all."

           The diversion was going well. Shota finally got into Harmony' mainframe. They found where she hid the device. It was in a a hidden room within the school building. Theo was giving Jiung & Keeho directions. "Start putting the code in. This will start shutting down Harmony & turn the device on..."

          Harmony' suspicions were growing seeing as Intak & Jongseob were increasingly becoming boring. "PUT IN THE CODE 599614 !," Shota yelled. Jiung put in the numbers.

         Harmony felt something was off. She could feel herself shutting down. "You ruined--" She had started before she shut off. The boys' all met at the device when a bright flash erupted within the dark room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

3022
Seoul, South Korea
Harmony' Regime

       The streets were empty. Sirens were going off and Seoul didn't look the same. Jiung' hair was a mess & he was covered in ash. It's been months since he's seen the boy'.

      He wasn't taking any chances. He helped those when he could, but he tried to steer clear of going above ground. Harmony had gained a mind of her own. She wasn't the helpful A.I robot she once was.

           He couldn't believe how things went wrong. This was a alternate present timeline. One where Harmony has taken control of Seoul & had bounties on all of the boy'.

             He was walking when he heard groaning. He turned on his flashlight & aimed his blaster at whatever it was. Jiung' breathe got caught in his throat when he saw Intak. "Missed me ?", Intak said giving a smirk to Jiung.